Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear that there was a break in last night with a load of drink being stolen . Hopefully you get the b*****ds that done it . By the sounds of it they knew exactly ehat they were looking for

Shame for the club that's worked so hard to turn things around off the park. Some people have no shame and hopefully they get caught.

Article says Mr West was an ex cop so hopefully he can pull a few favours to help catch them.

Shame for the club that's worked so hard to turn things around off the park. Some people have no shame and hopefully they get caught.

Article says Mr West was an ex cop so hopefully he can pull a few favours to help catch them.

After all the hard work being put in around the ground,this is a real sore one,for all to take! Hopefully who ever done this is caught and taken to task.

Onwards and upwards.

Totally gutted for my old club and especially all the hard working committee who are trying their best to turn the clubs fortunes around. Hopefully someone will read the article and fire them in. As people have a said in a community like Kilwinning word will soon get round who done it.

It is a disgrace! Went there to see them against Kilsyth and could not believe how far the set up has got to. Great we bar cracking pies and made very welocome! Hope they catch, name and shame those that done this.

With this weather I will be surprised if the game will be on tomorrow, pity as I was really looking forward to one of the Steak and sausage pies!! Lets wait and see.

Saddened to hear this,so many people work hard to keep Clubs going,then some wee arseholes come along and wreck the place ! Hope they get caught and get the good scheme booting they deserve

Archived