Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the best team we've played this season - incl Largs - however we let you boss the 1st half without really stepping out of gear. When we did put a bit of pressure on then it wass a different tale ... but a deserved win nonetheless. I'll be disappointed if we dont do better in the return with a few players back though

Thought our tactics were spot on on Saturday. Hit on the break and found ourselves 3 nil up. A couple of long range shots, our goalkeeper might have done better at both, gave Bankies a chance of scraping a draw, Cashies 100 goal put a stop to that.

We are on a decent run of form, will no doubt give anyone a game at the moment with plenty of goals in us.

Tough Scottish draw against Sauchie.

Onwards and upwards COYB

Well done to Cashy for getting his hundred goal for his home town team Kilwinning. He came to us 2 seasons ago and is as

anybody who knows him one of the nicest people in the game. He said to us at the end of last season that he was going to leave the club of his dreams, but returning to Kilwining was a personal thing for him to achieve the ton to commemorate his recently deceased father who was so much an influence on his career.

God bless Ian your dad would have been proud.

Probably the best team we've played this season - incl Largs - however we let you boss the 1st half without really stepping out of gear. When we did put a bit of pressure on then it wass a different tale ... but a deserved win nonetheless. I'll be disappointed if we dont do better in the return with a few players back though

Kilwinning normally only turn up for half a match anyway. Just like the viper so he doesn't have to pay in.

Buffs 1 Darvel 1

Lewis

Buffs won 4-2 on penalties

Wasn't a bad game with Darvel on the ropes for long spells as you would expect good team performance especially in defence which has been criticised by some.best of luck for rest of season Kilwinning.

I thought this was a deserved win. Sauchie didn't really offer much and Kilwinning had most of the possession and territory, not to mention a fair few chances.

Sauchie's goal was the result of a bit of a stramash in the box. My first impressions were that it was about a foot over the line and the assistant referee seemed to agree as he raised the flag straight away. The replay tends to suggest it wasn't over, although I was standing at least 25m closer than the camera.

Good goal from Fleeting to equalise. I felt Kilwinning needed to score either directly before or after half-time otherwise things would get a little more desperate. I didn't really see the red card incident and the replay doesn't show the detail of it.

The penalty should never have been given in my opinion. Even the Kilwinning fans around me were saying it was a leveller for the decision to give the goal. Agnew changed direction after slipping the ball past the defender and tripped over the defender's heels as he ran by.

Good crowd as well for a third round tie, I would estimate around 300-350?

Big game next weekend as well.

I thought this was a deserved win. Sauchie didn't really offer much and Kilwinning had most of the possession and territory, not to mention a fair few chances.

Sauchie's goal was the result of a bit of a stramash in the box. My first impressions were that it was about a foot over the line and the assistant referee seemed to agree as he raised the flag straight away. The replay tends to suggest it wasn't over, although I was standing at least 25m closer than the camera.

Good goal from Fleeting to equalise. I felt Kilwinning needed to score either directly before or after half-time otherwise things would get a little more desperate. I didn't really see the red card incident and the replay doesn't show the detail of it.

The penalty should never have been given in my opinion. Even the Kilwinning fans around me were saying it was a leveller for the decision to give the goal. Agnew changed direction after slipping the ball past the defender and tripped over the defender's heels as he ran by.

Good crowd as well for a third round tie, I would estimate around 300-350?

Big game next weekend as well.

was going to consider them for ma coupon don't see a fixture for them this saturday,

Archived