Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems the Gary McDonald signing is dead in the water alas!

Has had to prioritise his polis training over football for now.

Pity.

Now need to source a tough tackling midfielder asap.

Bit gutted and disappointed about that... Each to their own I suppose!

Thought it was only for 3 months?

Police probation period lasts 2 years and unfortunately new recruits get discouraged from playing during this time in case of serious injury. Some play and some don't, Gary unfortunately seems to have chosen the latter :(

Police probation period lasts 2 years and unfortunately new recruits get discouraged from playing during this time in case of serious injury. Some play and some don't, Gary unfortunately seems to have chosen the latter :(

I was under the impression it was only during his 12 weeks initial training.

Hopefully you're right, just wondering why the previous post said deal was dead in water then?! I was assuming he wasn't going to play at all

I don't know, unless that poster has inside info. But I could probably name quite a few probationers who have played football at the time, senior and junior.

I don't know, unless that poster has inside info. But I could probably name quite a few probationers who have played football at the time, senior and junior.

Same here but I also know a few who didn't as they were warned off due to the dangers of getting a bad injury, comes down to the individual. Would love to see him in a buffs shirt and would be well worth the admission money so hopefully you're right!!

Got told guys name was john west don't know him never seen him b4 said we wiz get barred if we kept singin obviously we did

Not sure why John would tell people to stop singing,if it was just buffs songs! That said all the current committee seem to be running club very well.

Onwards and upwards.

Archived