Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

Joe was poor at us last season although he was sparingly used. But as a say any time he played he didn't do enough to justify keeping his place in the team

LADESIDE

Aye, I'd heard it didn't go as well last year but I was also told he was being played at right back on the occasions he did play. He also had a family bereavement which would have taken it's toll on him so I was hoping we'd have kept him on and let him have 1 more year at least to see how he was.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great signing for the buffs and really optimistic for next season. Strainy etc are going about their business very well and things are going in the right direction for the club. Just need to sort McDonald's time off from work!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Cashy scoring for fun as usual mental to think some buffs fans didn't want him back. He'll comfortably beat the 100 mark. Have a lot of time for Cashy his record is outstanding

Great signing for the buffs and really optimistic for next season. Strainy etc are going about their business very well and things are going in the right direction for the club. Just need to sort McDonald's time off from work!! :P

He in the polis wi you, now Fab?

Looking forward to tomorrow's game as I missed Largs & thankfully Beith

You will be up there challenging a feel

Looking forward to seeing Mcdonald playing as he is like Davy Anderson for us in being far too good for this level

Boylan always impresses as well

LADESIDE

• 2 weeks later...

Thought Buffs pitch looked superb today, Groundsman is doing a great job, lot of other ground improvements as well, well done to Buffs Committee, looking forward to Wednesday night.

Great that hard working people like groundsman and the committee members get praise,long may the good work both on and off the park continue. onwards and upwards.

Archived