Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

WTF just going for my dinner (only 30° today), Kilwinning committee and management get your act together! with a couple of additions to this team, you may have something special, you have some really good players, work on it or you can forget my £3 next year!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestbuff, the management and the team have done superb this year, but you seem very passionate about it all, you must either be part of it or you are sleeping with them.

sleeping wae the park forker your, aufy good ride! Better ride than committee guy!

Struggling with your English honestbuff, getting too excited with your buffs calendar?

What part, cause I missed the I in youri? No that hard to work out? Autospell is a pain in the arse. Anyway, what's your opinion other than spell correction and general pish comments?

Buff's committee must be a load of nut cases if they want to sack Chris ! he has the Buff's both winning and playing great football as well . but maybe he's made some folk jealous on the committee ?

What part, cause I missed the I in youri? No that hard to work out? Autospell is a pain in the arse. Anyway, what's your opinion other than spell correction and general pish comments?

My opinion honest buff, I've watched the buffs on and off for about 10 years, the past 1 and a half years up to the start of this year (2016) is the best atmosphere there has been at the buffs for a long while. The past 6 months have been great on the park but not so inviting off the park. Tremendous season for the management and the players though. Let's agree on that, but in a way that means you'll hopefully you'll not try and hook up with me.

I'm not a big fan of Chris strain but you can see it works the big fear should be if he goes how many players will go with him time for the committee to kill this dead one way or another .

So, who is at fault here? Devlin, Bennett, West? Or Strain? Or all of them?
We demand answers. This is an appalling way to conclude an extremely successful season.
Tomorrow's AGM must be transparent and provide clarity.

Would be utter madness to get shot of Strain, madness if it's even being considered.

The way they are goin on the field at present, I don't see Buffs just comin up to make up the numbers, get shot of Strain and I wouldn't be so sure

Sensation!

Just now from FB :

"Promotion on Friday and sacked by text on Sunday! Unbelievable and devastating news for us. Is this the thanks you get for back to back promotions, final of the West and semi final of the Scottish?!? Unreal! The Strain family would like to thank everyone from Kilwinning who has supported Chris over the past 2 1/2 years. It's amazing what you can achieve with good friends behind you. This is certainly not what we were expecting!"

:( 

Archived