Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a text going to my bed, Portugal ,too warm, wife's sleeping, well done kilwinning, hope they keep playing FOOTBALL next season, France no home win this time they were poor watched the highlights, c'mon the Welsh, (never thought I would say that!)

Cheers Hertha. Been a good season overall for a team that's aim was to stay in the super league 1st. Promotion, semi final of the Scottish (beaten by the winners, congratulations to yourself a on that) semi final of Ardagh and quarter finals of the west. Decent overall.

Went to both playoff games and was also at the Cup game at Camelon. Kilwinning have looked very good whenever I've watched them and it'll be interesting to see how they handle the step up next year. I can't see them in relegation trouble but there's no doubting it'll be a stronger Super League next year in comparison to this year. A dominant centre back is a must imo.

Shocking if this is true, Kilwinning Rangers need to clarify this ASAP and put a statement out. What more do they want? Terrible from the club if this is true. Sounds like some Big egos on the committee. Don't forget where you were before he took over

Agree 100% fitbaw, 2 back to back promotions and 2 great Scottish cup runs. The community feel has gradually eroded away all season due to certain folk with the biggest egos imaginable. It should be about the team and it's progress, not individuals! Mon the buffs!

Absolute disgrace if true. I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea but done a great job at the club

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/exclusive-chris-strain-hints-could-8163806

I, personally think Chris Strain is a complete w****r, but even I think this would be a crazy decision as he had been nothing but successful at Kilwinning. Majority of clubs would take him as manager given the chance!

I, personally think Chris Strain is a complete w****r, but even I think this would be a crazy decision as he had been nothing but successful at Kilwinning. Majority of clubs would take him as manager given the chance!

I don't think they would. His off field behaviour isn't of the required standard for a lot of clubs. His red card against Rutherglen a few weeks ago was a prime example of that. A talented manager no doubt, but any club hiring him should make it part of the deal that he needs to take some valium prior to a match.

I don't think they would. His off field behaviour isn't of the required standard for a lot of clubs. His red card against Rutherglen a few weeks ago was a prime example of that. A talented manager no doubt, but any club hiring him should make it part of the deal that he needs to take some valium prior to a match.

I would call his red card against rutherglen on field behaviour masel, so not really the best example lol!

Archived