Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

You called me a liar. Now stop deflecting and tell me where I've lied

Clearly you have no interest in answering the questions I have put to you, nor have you addressed any of the points I have made in my previous posts.

I wont rise to your baiting. Your information, like I've said, is way off the mark.

That is as much as I'm willing to say on the matter.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You won't find Camelon as easy a game as Lithgae was, they'll be more in amongst your players. It'll be a cracking game for a neutral to go to

Going  to this one although nearest is Hurlford v Talbot, I don't quite follow your logic looking at camelon's league position compared to the rose.

Lithgae like to play football and don't get in about teams the way that Camelon do, it's nothing to do with league position but more on the fact that Camelon will hustle Kilwinning from start to finish

That and its a cup tie if league position had to do with it we wouldn't heave beat Kelty 4-1.  Enjoy the game it will be a good one both teams i think be out and giving it hammer and tongs getting stuck right in.  As Rrm said Lithgy like to play football and maybe do that too much and don't get down and the gutter as I call it

Lithgae like to play football and don't get in about teams the way that Camelon do, it's nothing to do with league position but more on the fact that Camelon will hustle Kilwinning from start to finish

Should be rip roarin then Kilwinning have played the same style of game in the cup,as long as both sets of players keep the heid should be well worth the entry fee !

THE SCOTTISH JUNIOR FA CUP Quarter Finals APPOINTMENT OF REFEREES SATURDAY 12th MARCH 2016

Beith v Arthurlie Bellsdale Park 2.30pm Mike Taylor Ross Birrell David Currie

Kilwinning Rangers v Camelon Abbey Park 2.30pm Lloyd Wilson Tony Fullerton Ian Hart

Hurlford United v Auchinleck Talbot Blair Park 2.30pm Stephen Brown Euan Birch Gary Hanvidge

Pollok v Kilbirnie Ladeside Newlandsfield Park 2.30pm Scott Lambie Nathan McMullen Michael MacDermid

Close friend of mine say set up for fans excellent abbey park. He had fine day. He meadow to lol. Say buffs not so smart today but did brilliant three times fight back.

You called me a liar. Now stop deflecting and tell me where I've lied

Funny that I spoke to them both too. So Football crazy 09 your an idiot that just wants to cause trouble. Let's see what crap you come up with now or are ye hiding and I wonder where.

Good effort to see the lads bounce back and get a draw I had a wee feeling we might sneak it. Thought we were far from our best today and looked hesitant at time. Need to lift it for next week as I thought Camelon were actually quite decent coming forward. Main thing is we are still in the cup.

Should be rip roarin then Kilwinning have played the same style of game in the cup,as long as both sets of players keep the heid should be well worth the entry fee !

Posted this on camelon topic earlier cannae be arsed typing again, good hospitality again at Abbey park, picked the right game today, both sides deserve loads of credit, game played in the proper spirit go for it!! Kilwinning subs second half made a difference, even the ref was decent, backed kilwinning three months ago thought they were out when the fifth goal of the tie went, they have a lot of bottle, long drive next week, should be worth it my tenners still alive, Beith in the semis of the scottish well I never well done, good club.

So which is it? Am I a liar or way off the mark? My information is 100% accurate.

Your information is 100% Shite .... Now chase yourself and comment once you have something positive or truthful to add ..Your initial point is now moot ..I would say that your more a misguided fool than a liar ..But hey .. dont let the truth get in the way of a good rumour :P

Archived