Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The deafening silence would suggest that they are both away. Barry Devlin will be a big loss. Seemed very committed with a real hands on approach on top of significant funding but maybe the Secretary's departure will allow others to return to their club?

You are having a laugh aren't you? Do you really expect the club to come on here and air any supposed dirty washing? Get real.

So there's dirty washing is there ? Makes a dull story interesting...........

Supposed is defined as generally assumed or believed to be the case, but not necessarily so.

But don't let that get in the way of your agenda.

Agenda defined as a list, plan. outline or the like, of things to be done, matters to be acted or voted upon.

All I did was ask a question, a simple yes or no would suffice. Your paranoid response gives a hint at the answer.

Stop acting like a muppet. That's unless you aren't acting at all.

For someone whose team haven't one a competitive game for seven months you have a lot to say for yourself .

I supported Ardeer for two straight seasons where we were the worst team in the league (2008-10). I had as much to say then as I do now. You can try and score points from your team currently being better than mine but that has no relevance in your posts about the Buffs, Saltcoats Vics, or anyone else.

My post about Saltcoats was about the gulf between Fabi, who was their best Player, and Frye who was awful and conducted himself like a ned.

My post concerning Kilwinning was a question.

This is a forum about Junior football and I have been involved as a player and a supporter since I was 17 so I think I,m entitled without you following me about like a bad smell.

I've read your posts, I don't need them explained to me.

I'm not following you about and i'm entitled to post here as much as you are. You've been shit stirring (whether true or not) about the Vics and the Buffs and everyone has the right to reply. Now stop acting like a 12 year old little man.

As opposed to a drunken weakling who boasts about celebrating xmas by punching people. I can see why you defend Frye and enjoy following the team you do.

Oh dear. I don't know where in that post I was boasting. And given you took umbrage with me for "following you about", for you to search for old posts of mine accentuates your own character faults.

And where did I defend Frye in the alleged incident? I don't see any place for that but as I said, you have f**k all proof at present.

Agenda defined as a list, plan. outline or the like, of things to be done, matters to be acted or voted upon.

All I did was ask a question, a simple yes or no would suffice. Your paranoid response gives a hint at the answer.

Agenda is also defined as the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group.
Hmm.
Why did you choose to include an alternative context? Is it because the shoe fits?

So getting back on topic does this mean that your chairman Mr Bennett will be back on board. Must be difficult having so many changes at committee level over such a long Period of time. Hope all this doesn't unsettle the team as they are doing well at the moment

You're so far off the mark its laughable.

Although atleast you're right about one thing.

"the team are doing well at the moment"

And your petty troublemaking will not stop them.

Kiwinning isnt your team so why would lack of sponsorship be of any "Concern" to you ..Seems like you came on and asked a question based on a rumour that you have heard ..That question has not been answered in this thread ..Perhaps its time to go back to the source of the rumour and ask where the information came from rather than flog a dead horse .. Kilwinning is my team and it would be of concern to me .. But so far i have heard nothing that worries me

Sorry, are you only allowed to comment on one team? Have a look at the meadow thread. Very sensitive down Kilwinning way. Your secretary John west has gone. The club don't want anyone to know that Barry devlins gone too. The reason? If I was a player it would unsettle me that a major source of significant income was no longer at the club. Hope your team manages to ride yet another Storm but like the meadow maybe they are living beyond their means at the moment

So, what is the point of your posts other than telling lies and trouble making? Especially in the run up to a Scottish Junior Cup QF.

We may have had our troubles in the past, but you comparing this fantasy of yours to the Meadows situation is beyond unfathomable.

I'm curious, I really am, as to which Junior side you follow?

So tell me where I am telling lies my friend

I've already told you that you are way off the mark. That's as much as you will get from me.

Now please stop deflecting from my previous question.

Archived