Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

was just asking on your behalf.heard the orange hall was the nearest :lol: tic shirts a must.

That game will have to wait another week as we'll have the replay agst County to contend with,I'm off the drink so your no asking for me,couple a bottles a Coke for me the morra

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a number of pubs within walking distance of the ground.

The Buffs Tavern is at the bottom of the town, same end as the ground. You walk 50 yards up the hill from the front door of the Tavern to the top of the hill............and then another 50 yards back down the hill to the entrance.

I took the liberty of making this magnificent guide for you - there are plenty of pubs further up the main street. The furthest walk from a main street pub is 10 mins with the Buffy only being 2 mins away**

**depending on how much you drink.

post-4520-0-90964300-1454711144_thumb.pn

There are a number of pubs within walking distance of the ground.

The Buffs Tavern is at the bottom of the town, same end as the ground. You walk 50 yards up the hill from the front door of the Tavern to the top of the hill............and then another 50 yards back down the hill to the entrance.

I took the liberty of making this magnificent guide for you - there are plenty of pubs further up the main street. The furthest walk from a main street pub is 10 mins with the Buffy only being 2 mins away**

**depending on how much you drink.

How would you rate the pubs in order of hostility?

How would you rate the pubs in order of hostility?

To be honest you shouldn't get any grief in any of them.

Celtic fans should avoid the Vic in the town but only in the event that they were going to be outwardly showing themselves as Celtic fans.

People from other towns may have a different view but I wouldn't foresee any issues drinking on a Saturday afternoon.

winton bowling club is only three miles from kilwinning,plenty of swally time :lol:

Plenty of options in the town, watched Kilwinning half a dozen times over the last two season, always made welcome, local masonic is fine, good wee bowling club as well,going to the cup tie hopefully this saturday, congratulations on your club's fine performance v Ross county, best goal of the tie. This tie should be an interesting game, pressure on Rose bookies have them as hot fav's, Kilwinning odds of around 3/1, might be tempted if I could get a single bet!

Archived