Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

Who do you think he is then?

This isn't hertha's job to name him. I think the decent buffs fans on here should be doing that. Due to viper's agenda he has tried to shine a light of perceived wrongdoings at Muirkirk and as always he's wrong. What he actually achieved was a reaction from a Muirkirk fan asking "what are the buffs going to do about the article in the record regarding the alleged racism at the club". Due to the fact he's anonymous the only recourse people have is to have a go at the buffs and unless the club is whiter than white this shines an unfortunate light on them now.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any comment from Muirkirk linking their manager to the Whitletts job?

Alright viper, any comment from Kilwinning linking their manager to the Irvine meadow thread?

As a Kilwinning fan, the fact he came in and took over a struggling team, who were not playing at all well, and if it wasn't for the points deduction, would have kept them up. He then built a team, that got promoted, played attractive football, scored goals for fun, and reached the final of a major competition. His team is now consolidating their position at the next level, and might even be capable of challenging for promotion. Is it any wonder that one person has mentioned his name on that thread?

Although do you really think he would move to a smaller club?

As a Kilwinning fan, the fact he came in and took over a struggling team, who were not playing at all well, and if it wasn't for the points deduction, would have kept them up. He then built a team, that got promoted, played attractive football, scored goals for fun, and reached the final of a major competition. His team is now consolidating their position at the next level, and might even be capable of challenging for promotion. Is it any wonder that one person has mentioned his name on that thread?

Although do you really think he would move to a smaller club?

Alright viper I've been out all night and I'm just in. Are you still up cos I want to go through your post on it's individual points and break them down for you. I don't think Chris Strain is going to be too chuffed with you cos like I said earlier it's all about shining lights on things and getting the facts out in the open. I've been indirectly contacted by one of your committee members and I've left the message to contact me directly. I'm fed up with the lies that have been told about me on here and if your committee member does contact me I'm going to tell him I'm going nowhere until all this crap has ended. I've got hundreds of questions that I want to ask on here that I don't think certain people want me to ask.

This isn't hertha's job to name him. I think the decent buffs fans on here should be doing that. Due to viper's agenda he has tried to shine a light of perceived wrongdoings at Muirkirk and as always he's wrong. What he actually achieved was a reaction from a Muirkirk fan asking "what are the buffs going to do about the article in the record regarding the alleged racism at the club". Due to the fact he's anonymous the only recourse people have is to have a go at the buffs and unless the club is whiter than white this shines an unfortunate light on them now.

But those decent Buffs fans would have to know who he is in the first place. We haven't heard any evidence at all yet that he is who Hertha (and possibly you) think he is.

But those decent Buffs fans would have to know who he is in the first place. We haven't heard any evidence at all yet that he is who Hertha (and possibly you) think he is.

Well the decent buffs fans and their committee have a problem then. I could understand it if this was a one-off but it's continual with anonymous buffs fans like the viper. If a fan of my club was constantly getting it wrong about someone, I would tell him to rein it in or I would publicly tell everyone that nobody knows who he is and he obviously doesn't speak for my team. There hasn't even been a buffs official distancing themselves from him but I suppose there hasn't been an official statement from the club about a middle page spread in a national newspaper so I shouldn't be surprised. Instead of phoning my club and making veiled threats against them. Phone me, tell me you'll make it go away and I'll go away.

Well the decent buffs fans and their committee have a problem then. I could understand it if this was a one-off but it's continual with anonymous buffs fans like the viper. If a fan of my club was constantly getting it wrong about someone, I would tell him to rein it in or I would publicly tell everyone that nobody knows who he is and he obviously doesn't speak for my team. There hasn't even been a buffs official distancing themselves from him but I suppose there hasn't been an official statement from the club about a middle page spread in a national newspaper so I shouldn't be surprised. Instead of phoning my club and making veiled threats against them. Phone me, tell me you'll make it go away and I'll go away.

Why don't you just name him then? I don't understand all this cloak and dagger stuff. If you know who he is, and you know he is talking nonsense, why not just name him?

Either that or don't post about the matter.

I think it's nigh on time YOU rein it in, why should the club get involved over a petty squabble on an internet forum? Your incessant comments are almost verging on harassment. Why should "The Viper" feel forced to reveal his/her identity? I know I wouldn't be comfortable with that, and as far as I'm aware The Viper only asked a question regarding Mr. Grierson and the Whitletts job. This constant witch hunt against the Buffs and their fans is nothing short of a joke. The Club, Committee and the Fans have worked tirelessly on and off the pitch to get things on the right track only for certain individuals on this forum to try their hardest to derail the club. It has to stop.

And before I am strung from the gallows, I would like to clarify that I am NOT involved with the Club or the Committee, I am simply a devoted fan. I would also like to add I have NO idea who "The Viper" is and therefore have no connection with or to him/her.

I think it's nigh on time YOU rein it in, why should the club get involved over a petty squabble on an internet forum? Your incessant comments are almost verging on harassment. Why should "The Viper" feel forced to reveal his/her identity? I know I wouldn't be comfortable with that, and as far as I'm aware The Viper only asked a question regarding Mr. Grierson and the Whitletts job. This constant witch hunt against the Buffs and their fans is nothing short of a joke. The Club, Committee and the Fans have worked tirelessly on and off the pitch to get things on the right track only for certain individuals on this forum to try their hardest to derail the club. It has to stop.

And before I am strung from the gallows, I would like to clarify that I am NOT involved with the Club or the Committee, I am simply a devoted fan. I would also like to add I have NO idea who "The Viper" is and therefore have no connection with or to him/her.

I also am keen to know what Viper has said that has caused such hassle. I have only really seen innocent posts/questions from him.

If Viper is setting out to wind people up or whatever Deeney believes he is doing then he is doing a very good job of it.

I'm only going to speak to viper and energyzone on this thread otherwise I'll get dragged all over the place. There has been a development in this story and somebody has contacted me. Hopefully all this nonsense can soon be put to bed. Merry Christmas everyone ⛄️

This p*sh has to stop guys.....it's worse than two wee boys in the school playground! Draw a line under it & move on!

when's the next game and who do we play.

Next games are -

Tuesday 29th December

Friendly

Kilwinning Rangers v Auchinleck Talbot

KO 19:00

Saturday 9th January

League

Kilsyth Rangers v Kilwinning Rangers

KO 13:45

Saturday 16th January

Scottish Junior Cup 4th Round

Kilwinning Rangers v Arniston Rangers