Kilwinning Rangers 2015/16

Scotlad

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point was all too obvious.

Your point appears to be that you have some sort of personal vandetta against me. In much the same way that you don't reveal your sources it is my perogative, like numerous others on here, not to give you my real name. You sent me 10 messages in the course of one evening as your "source" told you who I was, despite me telling you, you had the wrong person you persisted. Your last message includes the lines

"get your name dealt"....."I have more family in Kilwinning than Beith"....."my Kilwinning family will know who you are"

I really am too long in the tooth to continue to reply to an immature wee boy.

Your point appears to be that you have some sort of personal vandetta against me. In much the same way that you don't reveal your sources it is my perogative, like numerous others on here, not to give you my real name. You sent me 10 messages in the course of one evening as your "source" told you who I was, despite me telling you, you had the wrong person you persisted. Your last message includes the lines

"get your name dealt"....."I have more family in Kilwinning than Beith"....."my Kilwinning family will know who you are"

" Too long in the tooth to be replying to an immature wee boy". :lol:

Well you're doing a pretty good job of it as you reply to me constantly . :)

Think before you post as You really are coming across as bright as a black out here.

Unless the message is threatening putting them up for public viewing is pretty sad sir

Whit ??

You don't think being told "my Kilwinning family will know who you are" could be construed as threatening, then ?

You don't think ten unsolicited personal messages in one evening is a bit too much ?

Why the f**k would Hertha need to know who the bloke is...or pester him anyway.

Unless the message is threatening putting them up for public viewing is pretty sad sir

It certainly is and it was a civilised private conversation between two adults and he runs on here spouting part of it.

This started because he had a personal attack on me regarding myself name dropping in the past , messaged him through PM after it and it was an amicable conversation and asked him to stop being faceless when posting stuff at me regarding myself.

He refused which is his entitlement as he would rather be a faceless keyboard warrior rather than being man enough to reveal himself , viper by name and viper by nature as he really is a snake .

Whit ??

You don't think being told "my Kilwinning family will know who you are" could be construed as threatening, then ?

You don't think ten unsolicited personal messages in one evening is a bit too much ?

Why the f**k would Hertha need to know who the bloke is...or pester him anyway.

If you read Herthas latest post you might understand now

1 thing I would never do is personally criticise anyone on here without letting them know who I am

Me & Hertha used to be at each other's throats online but we knew who each other were . When we finally sat down to talk we got on like a house on fire so either don't criticise online or if you do be man enough to put your hands up to who you are

Buffs thread being hijacked by some stuff and nonsense.

Back to the football. Hopefully the poor weather doesn't stop the game against Maybole going ahead. Buffs are on a decent run of form but always get it tough against Maybole. It would be great if the hard work put in by our groundsman in the summer and throughout this season is rewarded with the game going ahead, a decent gate and 3 more priceless points for the Buffs.

Onwards and upwards, COYB!

It certainly is and it was a civilised private conversation between two adults and he runs on here spouting part of it.

This started because he had a personal attack on me regarding myself name dropping in the past , messaged him through PM after it and it was an amicable conversation and asked him to stop being faceless when posting stuff at me regarding myself.

He refused which is his entitlement as he would rather be a faceless keyboard warrior rather than being man enough to reveal himself , viper by name and viper by nature as he really is a snake .

Who do you think he is then?

If you read Herthas latest post you might understand now

1 thing I would never do is personally criticise anyone on here without letting them know who I am

Me & Hertha used to be at each other's throats online but we knew who each other were . When we finally sat down to talk we got on like a house on fire so either don't criticise online or if you do be man enough to put your hands up to who you are

I appreciate you are defending your pal, however the personal messages consisted of him telling me he knew who I was, me denying this, and then him for whatever reason wanting to know my name. When I perceived the messages to get more threatening and wondering why he was so intent on knowing my name, I ended the conversation. I have no desire to know his name, or the name of anyone else on here. The personal attack I have apparently made is free for all to view on another thread.

When I stopped replying he has then chosen to latch onto a serious point on this thread and again infer he knows who I am. I have again denied this and since then he has accused me of running away when he called me out, questioned my intellect , and called me a snake. Which is more of a personal attack than anything I have apparently done. Like most people I can handle a bit of name calling, but I do question the desire to know my identity, and what he means when his family will know me.

Hertha can feel free to continue his quest to discover my identity, and I will continue to post what I like, when I like, under my username.

As a previous poster has said, this is a buffs thread and should be about football, not petty and ill informed squabbles.

Archived