The 2015 Last Man Standing Champion is Funky Nosejob!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird shit on here, I had changed my pick to Rangers, edited my original post, then quoted the rule saying you could change your pick and did a new pick under it as it said to do so and not just edit your original one. Pretty sure I saw LiviLion have Rangers too and his post isn't even there now.

*Edit. Looks like the LIVI v Morton match thread has disappeared too, which maybe isn't a bad thing for Livi after that disaster of a game. Has some glitch wiped out everything that was posted over the last few days?

Clearly the great p&b crash of 2015 has affected this thread. However, I have a log of everyone who had made a pick up until late on Friday night. I'm really sorry if you were planning on making a pick on Saturday morning and couldn't because of the site being down but everyone did have around a full week to get their selections in on time. So, if your post isn't still up or I don't have a note of it in on my spreadsheet then I'm afraid you're eliminated.

I'll update the OP with next weekend's fixtures ASAP and publish a list of who is still alive in the competition.

Ok, OP updated with the week 6 fixtures. Inverness vs Hearts on Friday night means picks must be in by 18:45 that evening.

The following are still involved in this year's contest:

aggie#11
AllanJM
Am Muilleach
Andershen
andylivi1
Archie McSquackle
ayrunitedfw
bbbb
Blue Moon
bogsideloyal
cameron2000