The 2015 Last Man Standing Champion is Funky Nosejob!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 1 - QotS

Week 2 - Hibs

Week 3 - Celtic

Week 4 - Rangers

Ahhhh piss off, I didn't realise there was a Friday night game this week! Thread topic didn't get updated

Apologies, I did update the thread title in the other three threads, no idea how I missed this one. Most folk did still manage to make a selection though.

Ok, so that's the fixtures updated in the OP. You have until 18:45 on Friday 28th August to have your week 4 selections in or you will be eliminated. Still a large amount of players involved so we're either going to be going deep this year or will be having a mass cull sooner or later.

As always, any questions just fire me a quick PM.

I'm one of many who have picked Elgin this week - you may well get your mass cull.

Baws. Went on holiday and missed the deadline having only returned.

I was going for:

Week 1 - Aberdeen

Week 2 - Dunfermline

Week 3 - Ross County

Week 4 - Motherwell

Hope Kilmarnock f**k it now.

I will provide a full update of who is still in later but I can confirm that there WILL be a Gameweek at the weekend. The rules in the OP says there needs to be 50% of SPFL teams playing and there's 26 in action on Saturday. Therefore the deadline for week 5 will 11:30am on Saturday 5th September.

Stay tuned for more later folks.

Week 1 - QotS

Week 2 - Hibs

Week 3 - Hearts

Week 4 - Celtic

Week 5 - Sevco Scotland Ltd (also known as "Rangers" in some lodges and media outlets)

Archived