The 2015 Last Man Standing Champion is Funky Nosejob!

The race is about the begin. The race to be the best. The race to be Last. Man. Standing.

Inspiring stuff, eh? No? Oh well...ok...

Distant Doonhamer fought his way past all challengers last year to secure a memorable victory and keep the title in the Championship forum's possession. We also managed a remarkable and record-breaking 362 entries last season. I have my eyes set on the magical 400 this time around, so join in the fun~~~!!!

The full rules are located below, so if you're unsure about anything or haven't played the game before then have a quick read through. One change this season is we are now including Friday night matches for selection, so the Gameweek can last from Friday-Monday if necessary. Therefore, if there is a Friday night game taking place then the deadline for entries that week will be 18:45 on the Friday evening. Otherwise, it will remain the standard 11:30am Saturday deadline.

As in previous years, the Last Man Standing will get £10 of my own money donated to the charity of their choice. Once again, I will be accepting PayPal donations from players if they wish to do so. Any money raised in this way will be added to the charity prize pot. Therefore, if I get £20 from players then the overall prize will be £30 and so on. THIS IS ENTIRELY OPTIONAL. If no one donates the prize will be £10 as usual. Paypal is philbinpar10@yahooDOTcoDOTuk

Last Man Standing is a game in which you pick one of the 42 Scottish sides each week that you believe will win. If that team does win-great! You remain through to the following week. If that team draws or loses however-you're out! If you are still in, however, the next week you can't pick that team again. The Last Man Standing will be the winner!

Your first entry must be in by 18:45 on Friday 7th August. That's the cut off point for entries. You must post in one of the four divisional threads each week (providing you have survived the previous week) and pick another team for the following week. Just remember you can't pick a team you have already used previously.

Weekend Scottish fixtures only (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday). I will have the fixtures ready on the Thursday before each weekend. If there is a full fixture list in midweek, then there will be a game round during that week.
A full Gameweek consists of 50% or more of SPFL teams playing. Therefore, on 1st August when only Premiership teams are playing, not enough clubs are in action for a Gameweek to be run.
Win only. Draw or lose and you're out.
You can only pick each team once. So keep track of which teams you have already picked. You can pick a team that someone else has already picked. It just means you can't pick that team again. I will also keep a track of your picked teams.
If everyone remaining is knocked out in the same weekend, they will be put back in for the next week until we have a winner.
In the unlikely event of postponements, you will stay until the next week but you will be unable to pick that team again.
For those that haven't picked by the cut-off point they will be knocked out. This ensures only committed players continue to play.

Fixtures for Gameweek 8:

Premiership
Saturday
Celtic vs Hearts
Dundee vs Ross County
Inverness CT vs Aberdeen
Kilmarnock vs Hamilton
Motherwell vs Partick Thistle
St Johnstone vs Dundee United
Championship
Friday
Falkirk vs Queen of the South (19:45)