When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If [mention=77734]Malky3[/mention] has been banned for abusive language then it’s a shock that [mention=75884]MixuFixit[/mention] has survived. [mention=51040]git-intae-thum[/mention] was definitely the most ban-worthy throwing around terms like ‘proto-fascist’ among other things. 
There's quite a difference between saying someone is a proto-fascist as they don't back democracy and saying someone is the same as the Nazis and backs genocide.

Just noticed Malky is banned ? Only took then months. Did his ethnic British Nationalism come to the fore during a heated debate ? [emoji23]
This is the quote which I think got him banned - aimed at me - if anyone knows me it is so far from the truth but also trivialises the Holocaust.

Here we go again. Nationalist genocide threat to anyone who disagrees with them. 
Sinister similarities to 1930's Germany. 

If [mention=77734]Malky3[/mention] has been banned for abusive language then it’s a shock that [mention=75884]MixuFixit[/mention] has survived. [mention=51040]git-intae-thum[/mention] was definitely the most ban-worthy throwing around terms like ‘proto-fascist’ among other things. 
^^^ Wrote 49 abusive descriptions of other posters then got banned.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
27 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
I think it's taken that he's AB

Not sure tbh AB joined in October

He absolutely is. Chances of another Caley fan so obsessed with the same boring points of what elections results it’s ok to ignore and still not be anti-democratic are pretty slim. I presume they all knew it was coming and have several sock puppet accounts ready to go.

He absolutely is. Chances of another Caley fan so obsessed with the same boring points of what elections results it’s ok to ignore and still not be anti-democratic are pretty slim. I presume they all knew it was coming and have several sock puppet accounts ready to go.
Absolutely tragic stuff really.

50 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

because if this were truly an equal union

Yes, more people are coming to realise just how unequal the current set up actually is. No say in Brexit agreement, proposals for a Scottish visa dismissed within hours and so on is a clear indication of the way Westminster views the elected MPs from here. 

55 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

In my view there is no such thing as a unionist. 

A view shared by many. Probably even more people thinking this after the sea of Union Jack and St George flags at last night's celebrations that have been plastered all over the media.

That's my bonnie boys!

I think union backing is essential if there’s to be an extra-parliamentary movement towards another referendum. You would think this would be a pretty sharp rebuke to those in the Labour Party who’d rather pretend there wasn’t any demand for another referendum but I’m sure Ian Murray and Jackie Baillie will find a way to kid themselves on.

18 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Literally all of my stewards voted yes last time, sands are shifting fast for the party they notionally support.

The significance of the wording of the vote/motion is highly important;

They voted in favour of a second referendum to be determined at a time by the Scottish Government.

When the largest Scottish Union declares their desire for Independence then it is obvious that there is a significant groundswell for us to determine our future.  

Every Labour party member should ask themselves this question. If there was a choice between a Labour Government in an independent Scotland, or a Tory Government in the existing UK, what would you choose? The SNP is a vehicle for delivering independence, it's not a philosophy for how an independent Scotland should be governed. 

7 hours ago, AB de Villiers said:

There is, however several Scottish Nats have made the Hitler/Nazi comparison before about Trump and Boris on here. Pawpar and Bob Mahelp are ones I can remember. I’m going to assume Malky already had warning points and was given his final one for those wrongful comparisons last night. Malky usually is good in discussion but I won’t defend that name calling.

Yourself, Lichtgilphead and a few other made good points last night without turning to name-calling and petty insults. It’s a shame others such as git-intae-thum and MixuFixit repeatedly used personal attacks on people they didn’t agree with.

f**k off, Tarmo