Colkitto

When will indyref2 happen?

Indyref2  

658 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Nigel said:
39 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
'The Scottish branch of the IRA"
You hear yourself... What a melt

I know some of the individuals in the photo. I know of their involvement in the Republican movement during the 80s and 90s.

image.thumb.png.f7c936b91ba54463b6bd06ccfc54bb67.png

I know some of the individuals in the photo. I know of their involvement in the Republican movement during the 80s and 90s.
Dae ye aye

Beautiful sentiments there.

Tories, regardless of their race, gender, religion or anything else, are scum.
They are not scum.

They are vermin.

Side note: this is why the SNP are a bit wary of sending anyone mainstream to these things, one bit of footage of Sturgeon or Swinney smiling and waving cut with someone shouting up the ra is very dangerous.

Also AUOB are run by the IndyRef2 now types - some real howl at the moon stuff on their FB pages - Sturgeon selling out the nationalist movement etc etc. 

Haven't check all their backgrounds but most seem to be Trot Nats.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Because AUOB are run by the IndyRef2 now types - some real howl at the moon stuff on their FB pages - Sturgeon selling out the nationalist movement etc etc.

I've not noticed this  on their Facebook page, they are a bit of a reddiy though when it comes to infighting in public with the Manny Singh and the Alba pipe band nonsense.

Also AUOB are run by the IndyRef2 now types - some real howl at the moon stuff on their FB pages - Sturgeon selling out the nationalist movement etc etc.  
Haven't check all their backgrounds but most seem to be Trot Nats.

PUSH EH BUTTON NIKLA

How inclusive...
What treatment do you suggest should be meted out to the 690,000 Tory voting Scots in unlikely event you ever achieve Scexit?
Hardly paranoid to think that a section of the population who are regarded as "scum" may be disadvantaged in some way should the other sect gain the wherewithal to do so...
f**k off Nigel

In an independent country we will be perfectly sensible on how we deal with Tories. We haven't nailed down the detail but it'll involve converting them into some sort of fertiliser so we get left wing governments forever and pure hunners of tomatoes.

In an independent country we will be perfectly sensible on how we deal with Tories. We haven't nailed down the detail but it'll involve converting them into some sort of fertiliser so we get left wing governments forever and pure hunners of tomatoes.

Surely we'd need to try thon conversion therapy treatment first?

Then the tattie manure.

Disney-Movies-Pinocchio-Pinocchio2.jpeg.77cf5eba2d51c2ab0d527ffb261d3b5b.jpeg
The trivial pish that people accuse you of lying about on this page is baffling. Do you not think these people live and work around people that post on here?....

You can hide in my attic when the ScotsNatzis come for you, Nigel.

These Tory death camps That Woman has planned for the poor Tories are beyond the pale.

4 hours ago, Nigel said:
5 hours ago, Crùbag said:
What's the problem here? The bad language? From a fitba fan? I've heard worse from parents at schoolboy tournaments.

The Scottish branch of the IRA marching freely, the denigration of anyone who supports the opposition party as "scum" are quite concerning.

Really? Do you know that for sure? Which IRA? Official, Provos, Continuing, The Real or some other splinter group of crackpots?

If you have evidence that these people are involved in terror groups then don't whinge about it on a fitba forum. Call the cops. Otherwise, being Irish or being in favour of a republic or even a united Irish republic does not equate with support for/ activity in terror.

Meanwhile, two sets of former adversaries, both with links to terrorism are sitting down to share power in Belfast.

Edited by Crùbag

Really? Do you know that for sure? Which IRA? Official, Provos, Continuing, The Real or some other splinter group of crackpots?
If you have evidence that these people are involved in terror groups then don't whinge about it on a fitba forum. Call the cops. Otherwise, being Irish or being in favour of a republic or even a united Irish republic does not equate with support for/ activity in terror.
Meanwhile, two sets of former adversaries, both with links to terrorism are sitting down to share power in Belfast.
Provos. I am sure the police are fully aware of who they are.

Lately, there have been a couple of unionist posters on here absolutely fizzing at the clopper (© @KnightswoodBear LLC.) for signs of direct action from the independence movement. And that's before you get into the bizarre attempts to compare the SNP with the Nazis in '30s Germany.

How desperate are your arguments when, in order for you to be right, you start actively hoping your political opponents begin hurting people?

The SNP say the Tories denying IndyRef2 is unsustainable 

Sadly, they can deny a S30 as long as they want

Really want to hear a Plan B from the SNP on this 

Crossing our fingers and hoping Boris fires over a S30 won’t cut the mustard for much longer 

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

You can hide in my attic when the ScotsNatzis come for you, Nigel.

These Tory death camps That Woman has planned for the poor Tories are beyond the pale.

tenor.gif?itemid=12973445