When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

47 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
A "guerilla army"?  Can't comment.  We have had posts about the use of Kalashnikovs and bullets and a thread calling for a Scottish Republican Army - all to achieve the independence goal.  Tragic stuff on a (generally) mild and (generally) good-natured forum.
Anyway, talk me through my, "pals in the OO".  Not sure when I last met an active Orangeman.  Must be close to 35 years ago.

We have just had a dig about the famine from yourself on a football thread. Maybe not the best time for your high horse.

11 minutes ago, Dougie82 said:

Its beyond sad that he lacks the courage to just admit his racism and gets a vicarious thrill out of other people fleshing it out

I wished that my club's rival's last 16 games would be blighted.

This is perfectly innocuous.

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
We have just had a dig about the famine from yourself on a football thread. Maybe not the best time for your high horse.

I am absolutely shocked that Kinky is a bigot so I am.

I think I mostly got away with it.  Using the word 'blight' was my undoing...

2 minutes ago, jakedee said:

I've read some drivel on here from the Britnats, but this is up there.

On my way to the Indy parade in Inverness yesterday the bus driver (he was terribly grumpy and complained when there was repeated stop signals from his passengers) said "anymore for the racist march?"

In this type of circumstance only opprobrium is appropriate.

Mods can we just bin this c**t?

TBH it's better than his last username; at least he seems to be in a happier state of mind. Last time out there was literally nothing in his posts bar snarling and crywanking and I'm fairly sure the mods plinked him as a kindness to him.

11 hours ago, Blinky said:

Nats really are a clever bunch. Everyone who disagrees with them is an obvious troll and deserves to be insulted emoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.pngemoji41.png

They are weirdos that's for sure. A right paranoid bunch. I believe that is a side effect of the drug epidemic in Scotland that the SNP has failed to do anything about......

8 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

TBH it's better than his last username; at least he seems to be in a happier state of mind. Last time out there was literally nothing in his posts bar snarling and crywanking and I'm fairly sure the mods plinked him as a kindness to him.

What was his last username?  At first I thought it was the latest from McSpreader/Heehawheehaw/Jambo99/Glenanover etc etc, and he went straight on to the ignore list; but looking at when people quote him Blinky seems to show signs of literacy and coherent (if wrong) thinking.  I now suspect that it is Sir Tarmo taking the piss.  "Anti-English and racist" is just trying too hard, though.

19 hours ago, Blinky said:

The day where I could no longer call myself ‘British’ would be a sad, sad day.

An independent Scotland would still be part of Britain, it wouldn't be part of the United Kingdom. The fact that so many union loving puddle drinkers like yourself can't distinguish between a land mass and a political union is both hilarious and sad in equal measure.

I used to hate when folk said we were "too stupid" to go it alone but sometimes I think they're right.

Oh dear. Ian Blackford has revealed the SNP's next move to try to force an Indy Ref 2. He is to visit the various ambassadors of the EU in London to press the case for Indy Ref 2. He's got 5 days before the withdrawal agreement kicks in and we move into a transitional period where the UK can no longer make any submissions to the EU Parliament. 

Indy Ref 2 is a busted flush. All the SNP have now is bluster.