When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

If that happens a number of regular posters on here who have engaged with obvious trolls rather than ignore them would have to accept responsibility.

It won't happen. This subforum has become a useful way of rounding up the nogoodniks like us and keeping our pish off the decent threads.

If Malksoft decides to bring his desperate political trolling to, say, the match threads of a club he pretends to support, he'll be directed back here and finally emptied. And emptied again. And again.

(that was totally a death threat, by the way - make hay, you crazy diamond)

2 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It won't happen. This subforum has become a useful way of rounding up the nogoodniks like us and keeping our pish off the decent threads.

It doesn’t work then.  I manage to spout pish on the Championship thread constantly.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

It doesn’t work then.  I manage to spout pish on the Championship thread constantly.

Usually about football, or rammies. Acceptable content IMO.

58 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I take it the new Malksoft strategy is to just keep spamming the thread and starting new accounts until the mods just shut the whole Politics subforum down? He had an entire page to himself a few days ago.

Still some gold to glean, however - when did the whole "P&B has threatened to kill me!" thing start up? That's almost as good as the desperate pleas for P&B to start a republican army so nutters can finally have some proof of the terrible violence at the heart of the evil Nationalist movement.

Bit of a strange post, mate.  I have no reason to either like or dislike Malky but to accuse him of spamming is a bit much.

Also, the terrorism/Scottish Republican Army notion has been put forward by a few posters on here - which is pretty tragic.

Seems to me that if you don't buy into the whole Natter agenda then you're branded a troll.

21 minutes ago, Dougie82 said:

Where has anyone seriously gotten behind the idea of a guerilla army on here?

Your pals in the OO are the only ones that have ever threatened to set up a paramilitary organisation if the independence vote went against them

A "guerilla army"?  Can't comment.  We have had posts about the use of Kalashnikovs and bullets and a thread calling for a Scottish Republican Army - all to achieve the independence goal.  Tragic stuff on a (generally) mild and (generally) good-natured forum.

Anyway, talk me through my, "pals in the OO".  Not sure when I last met an active Orangeman.  Must be close to 35 years ago.

A "guerilla army"?  Can't comment.  We have had posts about the use of Kalashnikovs and bullets and a thread calling for a Scottish Republican Army - all to achieve the independence goal.  Tragic stuff on a (generally) mild and (generally) good-natured forum.
Anyway, talk me through my, "pals in the OO".  Not sure when I last met an active Orangeman.  Must be close to 35 years ago.
We have just had a dig about the famine from yourself on a football thread. Maybe not the best time for your high horse.

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We have just had a dig about the famine from yourself on a football thread. Maybe not the best time for your high horse.

We certainly did not.  Are you utterly insane?

Can never decide if bigots enjoy speaking in language couched in plausible deniability or are just constantly spoiling to say all the things they really think.
Its Kincys MO. Numerous examples from him. I think he really does think hes clever enough that people will buy his pathetic denials. The stuff he posts really is low down, scummy stuff too. The blight comment being the latest.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:
Can never decide if bigots enjoy speaking in language couched in plausible deniability or are just constantly spoiling to say all the things they really think.

Its Kincys MO. Numerous examples from him. I think he really does think hes clever enough that people will buy his pathetic denials. The stuff he posts really is low down, scummy stuff too. The blight comment being the latest.

Talk me through that one...

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Talk me through that one...

No. Everyone knows what you meant. The reaction on the thread makes that clear. No one is buying your denial, or whatever cringe doublespeak you plan to deploy to wriggle free of it. 

You are a horrible wretch. It's that simple. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

No. Everyone knows what you meant. The reaction on the thread makes that clear. No one is buying your denial, or whatever cringe doublespeak you plan to deploy to wriggle free of it. 

I'm not denying anything.  So go on.  What was in the least bit objectionable?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm not denying anything.  So go on.  What was in the least bit objectionable?

Like I said, I won't be doing your dance. The same one you try every time you try to show how clever you are with your snide posts. You are Rangers Media class. Another absolute mutant who doesnt go to games and is more interested in the poison than the sport.