Colkitto

When will indyref2 happen?

Indyref2  

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Another SNP fiasco?
Looks more like a bitter rant from the guy who was in charge when it collapsed in the first place. Hardly surprising considering the scathing criticism a Scottish Government report gave his failings while he was in charge.

To cover up their failings on the procurement side of things, they ordered one thing and wanted another. Then pumped a load of taxpayers money at it.

Just now, johnthebaptistist said:

To cover up their failings on the procurement side of things, they ordered one thing and wanted another. Then pumped a load of taxpayers money at it.

8a8.gif

4 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Keep it up, it's keeping me amused at least. Just keep ignoring the fact that the SNP are not fit for office. 

The Scottish people will decide.

Oh wait, they already have.

UK election

seats.png

EU election

800px-2019_European_Parliament_election_

Scottish election

300px-ScotParl2016.svg.png

bateman_restaurant.gif

Keep it up, it's keeping me amused at least. Just keep ignoring the fact that the SNP are not fit for office. 

Still missing the point.

Yeah very good, and the Tories are? Promises broken already, few days into new term. Nine years of misery and counting....

If that bunch told me, it was Monday, I would check the calendar first.

Are you Alister Jack?

A recent survey concluded 84% of respondents thought Malksoft's own family despise him. I have the link, but it's up to everyone else to google it.

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

A recent survey concluded 84% of respondents thought Malksoft's own family despise him. I have the link, but it's up to everyone else to google it.

16% margin or error I assume.

37 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Yeah very good, and the Tories are? Promises broken already, few days into new term. Nine years of misery and counting....

If that bunch told me, it was Monday, I would check the calendar first.

Are you Alister Jack?

If they told me there was 7 days in a week, i'd be looking for the 8th day on the calender.

Edited by BawWatchin

12 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Tories already coming out with softer responses now the request has gone on

Maybe it won’t be so complicated after all

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-50866247

LOL at Carlaw and his ilk if a S30 is granted

Still doubt it will, not next year anyway 

Prince Philip isn't taking the news too well either.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50870869

Malky is a complete simpleton and a compulsive liar.  As I have him on ignore, which I highly recommend, I usually don't need to suffer much of his insane drivel.  A recent spike in his work being quoted has lead to an increase in exposure to his work and in all honesty, I genuinely feel more stupid having read his input.

9 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Backing up a nonce ? Get yourself in the bin, nonce facilitator.

Your pin up girl was to blame for untold misery on children as well as not protecting them from sexual abuse. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/inquiry-child-sexual-abuse-peter-morrison-paedophile-tory-mp-thatcher-mi5-westminster-police-a8818151.html

4 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Another SNP fiasco https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-50861412

Are they counting on having a thriving ship building industry post independence ?

Cal Mac is an absolute disgrace of a company. It's the islanders I feel sorry for. There has already been EU warnings about the service, the aging fleet and the lack of appropriate capacity. They bankrupted Fergusons, then put it in the hands of their biggest party donor and now they've managed to f**k it up all over again, with McColl accusing the SNP of "Secondary School Economics". 

3 hours ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Don't expect any of these Nationalist liars to do anything than ridicule the story. Like I say it's the poor islanders I feel for. 

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

And anecdotally at least it's proof that former Yes voters are changing their mind too

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11453007/Jim-McColl-drops-support-for-Scottish-independence.html

"Wahhh! My company crashed and crumbled now the meany SNP are invesigating why it happened.... I don't want independence anymore! Wahhh!"
p_101528432.jpg&q=85