When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I wish I could meet the tragic loner behind all of these accounts and give them a wee pat on the head. Just a wee hair ruffle, enough to say that I pity you, but filled with pure contempt also.

Probably signed up to some half arse unionist propaganda vehicle and drew the short straw in their social media carve up.

12 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I really like the idea that there's a pecking order where Laird Crawford Nimmo writes to The Times and Rab Loyal has to spam P&B

Rab is short for Robert. Robert the Bruce led Scotland in the first war of Independence. Rab Loyal is clearly a nationalist sleeper.

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Hearing that p&b is being passed about yoon circles asking for folks to come on and troll. Its evident this is happening. Best ignore the SIU types!

Fuds.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

I think most reasonable people would not consider 46% to be a "majority of Scots".

Regardless. 46% is nowhere near enough to make Indyref2 a reality.

It's a majority when the don't knows are stripped out. 51%

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Yeah I understand that but you can't just strip out unknowns and it's not a ringing endorsement anyway if that's what you have to do to get a majority in a small poll.

More people for than against is a majority.

ETA: I agree that it isn't a huge endorsement. They should be looking at 53-55% for as a minimum before going for a referendum.

Edited by Ross.

Just now, Blinky said:

More people ‘undecided’ and ‘against’ than ‘for’.

HAHA.

Respect the result...

So you agree that more people are for than against? Glad to see that.

What result?

I look forward to that, you'll be able to list the Countries, after voting for independence, have reversed that and voted again to become dependent.

If indyref2 returns a ‘Yes’ vote, we must have indyref3 in the following 3 years to confirm that result. Agreed?

HAHA.

56 minutes ago, Blinky said:

Nope

you know...the vote...on this issue...that we already had?

Oh yes, I did forget that you were a Nat. They don’t respect the result of referendums...

HAHA.

Is Scotland still part of the United Kingdom?