When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

wtf?

This is proof?

Even if this unsupported screenshot has any basis in factual reality, 4 out of 6 isn't equal to 80%

Malky's talking shite again!

The grey isn't a political party. It's for a claim that was investigated about the union that was made by someone who wasn't affiliated to any of the major parties. 

4 out of 5 of the claims about the UK Union investigated found the SNP to be lying. 

The rest of the website just highlights what we know about politicians though - they are all liars and to call one set of them out without admitting that your own are fucking at it too - constantly - is an act of utter hypocrisy. 

2 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I see Malky is still providing the entertainment in here.

He's absolute proof that running on long life Conservative and Unionist Party batteries give more energy, mileage and carbon emissions than the more expensive Labour ones and the SNP ones that only work in Scotland. Tory batteries that just keep going on and on and on and on.

Like our government :thumsup2

Edited by Malky3

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

The grey isn't a political party. It's for a claim that was investigated about the union that was made by someone who wasn't affiliated to any of the major parties. 

4 out of 5 of the claims about the UK Union investigated found the SNP to be lying. 

The rest of the website just highlights what we know about politicians though - they are all liars and to call one set of them out without admitting that your own are fucking at it too - constantly - is an act of utter hypocrisy. 

I note you've still not provided the link to the site.

Why?

I suspect that Malky is talking shite again! Oops!

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

Seriously? You say that after trolling me around the site for weeks? You are a hypocrite of the highest order - and you'e chosen to claim I'm spreading disinformation when I have just posted a video that absolutely disproves what Baw Watchin was claiming! Point your guns at your own. You are the biggest troll on these pages! 

I just asked you questions. You continually fail to answer. A clear disinformation troll that wouldn't distance yourself from voting for a racist, homophobic and islamophobic candidate. That says quite a lot about you even beyond your continual disinformation trolling. 

Just now, lichtgilphead said:

Interestingly, if you use google image search for this image, it gives no results.

Can you explain this apparent anomoly, Malky?

Taklking Shite - It's a Malky thing.

You don't know how to work Google I reckon.

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

I wasn't planning on waiting a generation to be honest. I've got the link I'm just enjoying the fact that dafty here is searching for it 

Judging by 99% of your posts on here. You know how the cut and paste function works. So try using that.