When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Yes we will get More bluff and bluster from the SNP about how the scottish electorate is ignored and not respected blah blah blah etc etc.

We will find out if we are indeed an equal partner kev :whistle

Well what do you call it you absolute mouth breather.

Seeing as this was about how the UK voted together i would call it democracy.

Only independence supporters are using it as a Scotland v the rest excuse to stir up the they don't respect us rubbish

12 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Only independence supporters are using it as a Scotland v the rest excuse to stir up the they don't respect us rubbish

You spout so much shite, I'm sick to the back teeth of Scotland being governed by parties we clearly didn't want and having to live with major decisions we clearly didn't want, then the thickos have the cheek to place the blame for our economic performance on Scotland and those who choose to live here, once we vote YES in indyref2 those that don't like it can f**k off and leave those that are left to start from scratch and make Scotland a better place, I'll happily run any of my family that don't like it down the road free of charge.

Edited by ayrmad

You spout so much shite, I'm sick to the back teeth of Scotland being governed by parties we clearly didn't want and having to live with major decisions we clearly didn't want, then the thickos have the cheek to place the blame for our economic performance on Scotland and those who choose to live here, once we vote YES in indyref2 those that don't like it can f**k off and leave those that are left to start from scratch and make Scotland a better place, I'll happily run any of my family that don't like it down the road free of charge.

Spoken like a true small minded Nat with a massive chip on each shoulder as usual.Wind and pish from Nippy to keep you onboard the ship that never leaves dock.Gullibles travels.

And does the result not show you we're polls apart politically? The Scottish view is not heard.

55 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Spoken like a true small minded Nat with a massive chip on each shoulder as usual.Wind and pish from Nippy to keep you onboard the ship that never leaves dock.Gullibles travels.

You appear to be making huge assumptions about me that have next to no basis in fact.

1 hour ago, ayrmad said:

You appear to be making huge assumptions about me that have next to no basis in fact.

He's too used to conversing with and being cheer-leaded by absolute mouth breathers such as pep, heehaw, Mcspreader etc and trying, unsuccessfully, to troll the rest of us. In short, he's a fanny.

21 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

He's too used to conversing with and being cheer-leaded by absolute mouth breathers such as pep, heehaw, Mcspreader etc and trying, unsuccessfully, to troll the rest of us. In short, he's a fanny.

It's a bit like seeing a gap-toothed old prossie trying desperately to attract attention since newer ones have moved into her old stomping grounds. Beautiful, in its way. But mainly sad (a boo hoo).

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

It's a bit like seeing a gap-toothed old prossie trying desperately to attract attention since newer ones have moved into her old stomping grounds. Beautiful, in its way. But mainly sad (a boo hoo).

He's most certainly a sad-act, pretty tragic really.

9 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

He's most certainly a sad-act, pretty tragic really.

13 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I'm sure Dave will be suitably chastened. Never bothered to read joe90s posts in the past, and I think I will manage to miss most in the future. But believe me joe, antlion is his dads number one macwankerson. There can be only one. Naw wait a min there are a few others.

I'm sure Dave will be suitably chastened. Never bothered to read joe90s posts in the past, and I think I will manage to miss most in the future. But believe me joe, antlion is his dads number one macwankerson. There can be only one. Naw wait a min there are a few others.

Mentioned in 5 consecutive posts while being "ignored".Pleasing.

1 minute ago, Loondave1 said:

Mentioned in 5 consecutive posts while being "ignored".Pleasing.

The only person that has you on ignore is Peppino, shows how much of a roaster you are that you've managed to outdo another roaster so much he can't even read your comments.

7 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Yes we will get More bluff and bluster from the SNP about how the scottish electorate is ignored and not respected blah blah blah etc etc.

But (a) the Scottish electorate is being ignored – we voted against exit; and (b) the manifesto clearly stated what might happen if Scotland was removed from the EU against its will.

You can argue whether we were voting as the UK or not – but we certainly didn't vote for the sort of hard brexit that's now being proposed and what the First Minister proposed today is perfectly reasonable.  It's hardly bluff and bluster – that description falls to the nonsense we were told during the Independence referendum about safeguarding our EU membership.

Edited by Mr Heliums

4 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

But (a) the Scottish electorate is being ignored; and (b) the manifesto clearly stated what might happen if Scotland was removed from the EU against its will.

You can argue whether we were voting as the UK or not, but it's hardly bluff and bluster – but what was was the nonsense we were told during the Independence referendum about our EU membership.

Theresa May was saying it again today. If we are independent we won't get into to the EU. Oh and the absolute best one of the day was that we wouldn't get access to the 'UK single market'. Anyone that seriously believes that Scotland and England wont have tariff free trade with each other is off their heads or thick or a combination of the two.

Edited by AUFC90

Just now, AUFC90 said:

Theresa May was saying it again today. If we are independent we won't get into to the EU. Oh and the absolute best one of the day was that we wouldn't get access to the 'UK single market'. Anyone that seriously believes that Scotland and England wont have tariff free trade with each other is off their heads/thick, combination of the two.

Yeah, I think the N Ireland/Republic relationship will hopefully put that scare story to bed. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Yeah, I think the N Ireland/Republic relationship will hopefully put that scare story to bed. 

Sadly it wont be the case. It never put the hard border scare story to bed during the last referendum which kind of gives you an idea of what we're up against here lol