When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's funny seeing how even a mention of Ireland draws out robs bigotry, absolutely comical. 

Don't mind a wee trip to Ireland at all, the golf, fishing & horse racing all good! Good grog & nosebag too, the people are warm & friendly, what's not to like?

ETA, had a cracking time in Lyon in the summer at the Euro's with the ROI fans staying in the same hotel! All good lads.

Ireland is just a better braver more proud version of Scotland

Won't find any servile creatures over there who wish to be ruled by another country

Tremendous country that really does put us to shame [emoji1132][emoji1132][emoji1132]
this has now elevated you to my favourite poster, this is quality, do you really believe this utter nonsense?, this post says much more about you, than any point you are attempting to make [emoji23][emoji23]

Ah the holiday home defence.   Fooling nobody Johnny.   That's your new nickname wes,  after you're hero Johnny adair.   Or would you prefer to be named after one of the Shankhill butchers you probably had posters of them on your wall growing up eh.

Are you trying to be serious here Pep, or just proper mental?

Won't find any servile creatures over there who wish to be ruled by another country

Tremendous country that really does put us to shame [emoji1132][emoji1132][emoji1132]

When was the last time you visited Lichtie? For a guy that won't stump up the bus fare to the San Giro fae Arbroath, I find it difficult to believe that you've hit Dublin in a long time, if at all?

I go to Ireland (usually Dublin) all the time.
They've had their ups and downs but absolutely naecunt would entertain the idea of giving up their Independence. Lichtie is spot on, we could learn a lot from the Irish.

It's a complete minter that some Scottish folk consider ourselves as proud people. Are we f**k.

Ireland must be pishing themselves laughing at us.

Very similar to us in a lot of aspects but just so much better there's not even a scale that can measure it.

When was the last time you visited Lichtie? For a guy that won't stump up the bus fare to the San Giro fae Arbroath, I find it difficult to believe that you've hit Dublin in a long time, if at all?

I've no desire to go to Parkhead, Robert.

However if Scotland votes No again I may just go and get myself an Irish passport, actually after Brexit it's probably a good idea anyway.

I'll burn my British one. Well probably just throw it in the bin.

[emoji1132][emoji1132][emoji1132]

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It's a complete minter that some Scottish folk consider ourselves as proud people. Are we f**k.

Very similar to us in a lot of aspects but just so much better there's not even a scale that can measure it.

Oh my! A Scottish Nationalist who hates Scotland!

On 10/12/2016 at 12:59, 1320Lichtie said:

Tremendous country that really does put us to shame emoji1132.pngemoji1132.pngemoji1132.png

The Irish : a great bunch of lads.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I too miniter when thinking about proud Scots abroad especially those rugby fans in place like Dublin, Tallinn, etc. 

Then of course we could be the Welsh. 

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I caddied for two Indian businessmen this year,  they couldn't believe we voted against independence and said they had always thought scots were a very proud people.   They were basically laughing at us.

People outside of Britain are probably really confused we have so many idiots wanting to stay.

I too miniter when thinking about proud Scots abroad especially those rugby fans in place like Dublin, Tallinn, etc. 
Then of course we could be the Welsh. 

I don't blame the Welsh. They've been absolutely gutted by England over the centuries and they've got almost no reason to go independent. We've got tons of potential though and it's a bigger minter that we're still in the hell union.

People outside of Britain are probably really confused we have so many idiots wanting to stay.

I've got a few Belgian mates who genuinely couldn't believe, that a majority of people living in Scotland would choose to remain as part of Britain.

16 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

I've got a few Belgian mates who genuinely couldn't believe, that a majority of people living in Scotland would choose to remain as part of Britain.

Ditto for the Danes I know - the usual being, "what were you guys thinking?"

Let's be honest here anyone of any nationality must have been wondering what the f**k we were doing

To actually choose another country to make all your decisions for you is absolutely insane when you think of it. Insane

Wonder if any other currently independent nation on this planet would even have just 5 percent support for going into a union with their bigger neighbour