When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kinky is just an ***********, when push comes to shove he'll back the Union no matter what. Brexit threatens the Union so he's not a fan o it.  When Brexit happens he'll advocate it could be worse for Scotland if they leave the Union. Forelock tugging house jock that bathes in hairspray and milk.

edit - A person that supports the lodge. A citrus fruit and a fatherless child.

Edited by dirty dingus

Just now, dirty dingus said:

Kinky is just an ***********, when push comes to shove he'll back the Union no matter what. Brexit threatens the Union so he's not a fan o it.  When Brexit happens he'll advocate it could be worse for Scotland if they leave the Union. Forelock tugging house jock that bathes in hairspray and milk.

Bathes in milk?  I'm happy if it comes up to my chest.

23 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Why don't you and wee malky create your (ok for you ??) own wee thread where you both can have your (encore ??) own wee wankathon about how great it is for you both to be so f*ckin' delirious and sanctimonious about being the upstanding unionistas in this parish ??   All contrary points to your (bueno ??) soured views and wee malky's £12.6Bn shitfest armageddon prophecies are dismissed with the same, tiresome retorts.

Gie everybody a break ya smug fanny.   

Erm, I believe this thread is entitled"When will Indy Ref 2 happen". It is not the "Face Painted and Kilted See You Jimmy Scottish Nationalists Love In". I'm not gate crashing your swingers party. I'm posting on topic explaining why Indy Ref 2 should never happen, and ultimately why it will never happen.

16 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Has anyone ever encountered a unionist who isn't a w****r?

12 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

edit - A person that supports the lodge. A citrus fruit and a fatherless child.

See MixuFixit....I told you! 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

Erm, I believe this thread is entitled"When will Indy Ref 2 happen". It is not the "Face Painted and Kilted See You Jimmy Scottish Nationalists Love In". I'm not gate crashing your swingers party. I'm posting on topic explaining why Indy Ref 2 should never happen, and ultimately why it will never happen.

So when did Sir Ian Wood fund SNP campaigns?

14 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

It always pays to read down the thread and Sweeper Dee has above provided a succinct rebuttal to your hissy fit.

To quote someone; to attempt to deny any correlation between poverty, welfare cuts, homelessness, drug addiction and central Government economic, housing and social policy and a rising suicide rate across all the populace is IMO beyond contempt.

And I don't need to score political points, the evidence is there if you care to look.

So were these Lanarkshire kids homeless? Nope. Were they drug addicts? Nope. Were they in poverty? Nope. Suffering welfare cuts? Nope. Perhaps you think that if only they got £10 a week, or £20 per week extra that would have solved all their problems. 

You made specific reference to the Lanarkshire suicides. Back up your claim, or back down and admit you attempted to score a cheap political point! 

Edited by Malky3

9 hours ago, Malky3 said:

I wonder how an Independent Scottish government would fix homelessness, mental health, the Scottish NHS, emergency services, poverty and all the other items on the lengthy unicorn and fairies wish list that nationalists tend to extol when it's got £12.6Bn less per annum to do so than we currently have.

Hi Malky,

Please provide evidence to back up your assertion that an independent Scotland would be running a £12.6bn deficit.

Please also answer my earlier question about NHS Scotland being truly independent of the NHS in the rest of the UK.

Thanks.

I think I’ve reported Malky about 3 times now on the grounds of spam. The troll is single handedly ruining this discussion and it would be far better off without him. It is becoming unreadable. There’s no attempt from him whatsoever to engage in a serious debate with anyone. I suggest everyone reports him for spam and hopefully a mod will finally bring the hammer down. My word alone isn’t enough.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Tetchy are we?

Mais non, mon alcoolique chronique, i'm not tetchy at all.  Like most people here, i've witnessed your inane, unionist patriotic pish over the piece.  You spew out the same sh1te ad infinitum, but when asked to expand, clarify or justify your crudd, it's the standard brief retort deflecting and exonerating yourself due to either unwillingness and/or inability to do so.

Tu est un bellend grand.

7 hours ago, Malky3 said:

The thread isn't "Look at me, i can copy and paste sh1te from unionista propaganda 12.6 billion times in the hope someone will think i'm clever rather than being an attention-seeking antagonistic p***k".

Your incorrect assumptions are officially beyond tedious.  As i suggested, you and wee kincy should feed your own sad and overrated egos in your own thread.

Whit a major bellend.  

Has anyone ever encountered a unionist who isn't a w****r?

in real life I have friends and family who voted No

These aren’t the Union Jack waving nationalist arseholes but people who were change averse and didn’t like the idea of being plunged into an uncertain future and didn’t like the perceived isolationism of the independence movement

They all voted Remain and most quoted doubts over whether an independent Scotland would be in the EU as a reason I should vote No.

The ones who haven’t changed their mind after being plunged into an uncertain future are no longer quite so confident in their positions.

4 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

We benefit from the London economy the same way Naples and the South of Italy benefits from the richer North. I.e f**k all benefit.

Not quite true. Many of our brightest and best end up in London because the money and opportunities on offer are far better than at home. Clearly that is beneficial to the rest of us.

6 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Not quite true. Many of our brightest and best end up in London because the money and opportunities on offer are far better than at home. Clearly that is beneficial to the rest of us.

Way to go !!!    Dilute the extensive talent pool in Scotland to feed the london-centric economy of londonshire and the south east.  After all, that's where "breetain" exists and matters in the myopic eyes of the tories and their cohorts.  Everywhere else can go and f*ck themselves as long as london achieves world prominence.

Way to go !!!    Dilute the extensive talent pool in Scotland to feed the london-centric economy of londonshire and the south east.  After all, that's where "breetain" exists and matters in the myopic eyes of the tories and their cohorts.  Everywhere else can go and f*ck themselves as long as london achieves world prominence.

For better or for worse (or both) London will still be there whether Scotland is independent or not.

It’s been drawing people in from Dublin, Durban and Delhi. It will continue to draw people from Dundee

Other alliterations are available