When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sjc said:

I'm curious to get folks views on what effect "voter shaming" will play in the next referendum? We've seen it used since the last referendum, Brexit, in America with Trump's election........will it genuinely change people's voting or will they just keep their true voting intentions private?

Has this been a factor in any polls?

"voter shaming"?

The only ones that should be ashamed of themselves are the ones who would vote to inflict £12.6Bn worth of austerity cuts on their fellow countrymen because they hate the English. 

There is however plenty of evidence that no voters are less likely to discuss their vote to avoid having to listen to the swivel eyed lNationalist lunatic abusing them and throwing an endless amount of bullshit conspiracy shite at them. 

9 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

"voter shaming"?

The only ones that should be ashamed of themselves are the ones who would vote to inflict £12.6Bn worth of austerity cuts on their fellow countrymen because they hate the English. 

You forgot to mention we absolutely hate the Welsh and Northern Irish too. 

19 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

"voter shaming"?

There is however plenty of evidence that no voters are less likely to discuss their vote to avoid having to listen to the swivel eyed lNationalist lunatic abusing them and throwing an endless amount of bullshit conspiracy shite at them. 

So, given your opinion above, do you think the recent opinion polls will be reflected in a 2nd Independence referendum?

22 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

"voter shaming"?

I think I speak for pretty much everyone when I say "f**k off".

Only one lunatic in this thread.

there used to be a Chinese takeaway in Greig St, Inverness that had giant pieces of roughly cut onions in their curry.
it was a curious concoction.

Chunky onions are the only redeemable feature of a chicken curry from a Chinese.

2 hours ago, S7C said:

I think I speak for pretty much everyone when I say "f**k off".

Only one lunatic in this thread.

He actually puts me off reading this thread.

You'd think after a while he'd give up but it's incredible how much staying power he has

16 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

He actually puts me off reading this thread.

You'd think after a while he'd give up but it's incredible how much staying power he has

Why is that then Gaz? Is it because I interrupt the flow of the Pie and Bovril Nationalist echo chamber?

Nationalists don't like being challenged - we know that. The whole movement is anti democratic. SNP MPs, MSPs and MEPs aren't allowed to express their own views without getting it approved by Central Office. During campaigning nationalists prefer to abuse and shout down opponents rather than engage on a debate. Even on forums like this and on Social Media theres a regular pattern of threatening and abusive behaviour towards anyone who votes differently. 

Even a few posts ago one user talked about "vote shaming" - an horrific expression about the repugnant nature of nationalist politics. 

If you dont like reading my posts its easy to ignore me on here. You can even just avoid the thread if you can't handle it. Theres plenty of other echo chambers around for you to enjoy hanging out in. 

Edited by Malky3

50 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Day 1 of the election campaign and Jezza's throwing the branch office under a bus. You hate to see it.

He has of course, (quite rightly imo) realised that 40-50 SNP MP's are of more use to him than half a dozen SLAB empty suits.

Already seen (and previously) the idiotic question whether everyone in the UK would get a vote for Scottish independence. Just like everyone in the EU got a vote for Brexit?

I dunno, I think for a yes vote it might work. It might just work. Hey England! We have a 12.6bn deficit apparently! Cut us loose!

Already seen (and previously) the idiotic question whether everyone in the UK would get a vote for Scottish independence. Just like everyone in the EU got a vote for Brexit?

I dunno, I think for a yes vote it might work. It might just work. Hey England! We have a 12.6bn deficit apparently! Cut us loose!

I remember being on a training course with my work in 2014 in London and being singled out by the tutor in front of the whole group as the only Scot there.

“Don’t you think it’s only fair that the English get a say in this as well as just Scotland? I feel like it’s just as important a decision for me.”

Eh, how about f**k off.