Colkitto

When will indyref2 happen?

Indyref2  

580 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Isn't it funny how the word "retarded" used in the context of talking about how stupid an argument is - can get you a warning. But the abusive use of the "Moron" clearly doesn't. I wonder if the moderators on this site are perhaps slightly biased? 

It would be nice to see a more even hand being applied.....

Apologies Malky

You hadn't deleted the post.

It's just difficult to find all your posts amongst all your trolling.

However, I'm sure that you will be delighted to confirm that you have received a warning about 1) your posting style & 2) your use of aliases?

Oh, and IMO, you're still a moron. If I get a warning for this post. I'll tell you asap.

5 hours ago, Malky3 said:

I have NEVER claimed Scotland has a deficit. Not once!

Ah sorry, I never realized you meant a literal "black hole".

😂

44 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Iceland is still paying off it's debts to the UK. 

You're going to need more straws - you've clutched your way through the current lot. 

https://countryeconomy.com/countries/compare/iceland/uk

There are any number of highlights in that data to confirm just how well Iceland has recovered from the 2008 world financial collapse. Debt as a percentage of GDP is roughly half that of the UK. 

Can you link your source for the statement you made or is it just another brainfart? 

You're absolutely shite at this.  Scotland will thrive when it's able to take decisions for the good of its people like normal countries do. 

You're going to need more straws - you've clutched your way through the current lot. 
There are any number of highlights in that data to confirm just how well Iceland has recovered from the 2008 world financial collapse. Debt as a percentage of GDP is roughly half that of the UK. 
Can you link your source for the statement you made or is it just another brainfart? 
You're absolutely shite at this.  Scotland will thrive when it's able to take decisions for the good of its people like normal countries do. 

Even on a non economic basis Iceland shits all over the UK, they jailed the arseholes that caused the crash whilst we just made them all richer. f**k anyone who thinks Iceland is in anyway inferior.

24 minutes ago, HTG said:

Have you researched what happened in Iceland after the banking collapse? 

High interest rates, proper austerity (unlike the kid on one we have in the UK), strict capital controls that remained in place for 9 years and loads of workers being made redundant. GDP fell overnight by 15%. The value of the Krona fell through the floor - and the country only really started to recover because of a rise in tourism, which has left them with a choked infrastructure that they can't afford to fix. 

The world didn't end for them, and aye they've recovered at least to a decent extent. But the fact that Nationalists would STILL wish that sort of hardship on their fellow countrymen for a decade at least really says something about the drive they put behind their ideology rather than their patriotism and wanting the best for their country. 

Have you researched what happened in Iceland after the banking collapse? 
High interest rates, proper austerity (unlike the kid on one we have in the UK), strict capital controls that remained in place for 9 years and loads of workers being made redundant. GDP fell overnight by 15%. The value of the Krona fell through the floor - and the country only really started to recover because of a rise in tourism, which has left them with a choked infrastructure that they can't afford to fix. 
The world didn't end for them, and aye they've recovered at least to a decent extent. But the fact that Nationalists would STILL wish that sort of hardship on their fellow countrymen for a decade at least really says something about the drive they put behind their ideology rather than their patriotism and wanting the best for their country. 
You mean like Brexit is doing to us without even having voted for it?

Cool story.

9 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

Malky has ruined my enjoyment of the politics thread

What's the fucking point?

13Billion

Block him and his sockpuppets then. Nobody is ever, ever going to convince him so it is wasted energy. He doens't actually care about the 13 billion etc. He believes Scots are unique among humanity's peoples in being incapable and more to the point undeserving of governing themselves.

11 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Why are you amplifying that sex pest

I like Tommy.

11 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Is that a wife swapping party? 

Won't concern you as you need to get a wife first. 

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Block him and his sockpuppets then. Nobody is ever, ever going to convince him so it is wasted energy. He doens't actually care about the 13 billion etc. He believes Scots are unique among humanity's peoples in being incapable and more to the point undeserving of governing themselves.

Actually you, and everyone else on here, has no idea what he thinks about it all.

He's a troll and posts lies and misleading stuff on purpose. He takes the most contrary and antagonizing stance on everything to get a reaction, because that what trolls do.

For all you know he could be a huge fan of independence. But no one knows because he has never once been genuine and was never intended to be.

I really don't get what anyone still responds to him or his alias.

14 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Actually you, and everyone else on here, has no idea what he thinks about it all.

He's a troll and posts lies and misleading stuff on purpose. He takes the most contrary and antagonizing stance on everything to get a reaction, because that what trolls do.

For all you know he could be a huge fan of independence. But no one knows because he has never once been genuine and was never intended to be.

Like a track that you put on your Spotify when drunk for shits and giggles then it keeps popping up. 

*delete*

Otherwise, let's have a recap and see how much this has grown old or otherwise:

Edited by ancientnoise

On 20/09/2019 at 16:15, Malky3 said:

https://fraserofallander.org/scottish-economy/gers/gers-day-2-after-the-hullaballoo/

Read the article carefully. London, East of England and the South East are in surplus. This boosts spending in Scotland, Northern Ireland and through the other regions in the UK. 

It was a Nationalist on here who recommended reading Fraser and Allander Institute reports. I wish they followed their own advice

England does not have a surplus.  Parts of it do.  Parts of Scotland have a surplus too..

You keep going on about 13bn cuts. It's only a proportion of this which would be necessary.  Therefore you are billions out.  There's no need  to run a surplus.  England haven't done so in years either and neither do virtually any Eurozone or normal country.

Where does England get it's deficit from?  the international money markets, like everyone else.  

you got your bite though,  good for you.

Edited by tirso

You would think the 6484744 times he's called it the Fraser and Allander institute after 477267473847 corrections would be a hint eh

5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

You would think the 6484744 times he's called it the Fraser and Allander institute after 477267473847 corrections would be a hint eh

13 billion! 13 billion!

On 21/09/2019 at 10:18, DA Baracus said:

I’m not sure what’s worse.  People who genuinely don’t understand what a troll is or people who are so thick that they do understand yet keep responding.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m not sure what’s worse.  People who genuinely don’t understand what a troll is or people who are so thick that they do understand yet keep responding.

Probably the second.

25 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I prefer to collectively test them to destruction to the point where everyone knows what they are. Otherwise you just ban everyone with a different viewpoint. Admittedly the destruction in this case happened a long time ago.

Is anyone wanting a no deal Brexit in order to get a yes vote over the line when it comes to an independence referendum?