When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, McSpreader said:

You miss the point that the UK is the most successful collaboration of individual countries in the history of the world.

You are obsessed with one expression of British Nationalism as portrayed by Irish/Scottish Loyalists but there are very many more ways to be pro-Union .

Asian British ( sub-divided into Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi etc British),  Irish British, Caribbean British or just British. None of these involves 'worshipping' the Union Jack but simply being proud of being part of such a great and dynamic nation of nations. Even newly arrived EU immigrants are proud to be new Brits.........

What's the alternative again? Because  I don't see one ....

Btw  UKIP wants the UK wants to leave the EU because it will subsume all its member states into one great , bland , homogenous,  gooey,   mess.

Is that what yer wanting pour L'Ecosse ?

Like the UK? So you are all for countries being subsumed into bland, homogenous, gooey messes, as long as they're British and not European. The UK is in no way a "collaboration of individual countries". That's not even historical revisionism: it's outright fantasy.

48 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

In your case "baiting" and "saying ridiculous things" refers to anything posted vaguely anti Indy or critical of the SNP." Trolling" is a wee bit "eye of the beholder" in so many ways.

You're the one claiming to be baiting. What pleasure do you get from it? Backtracking won't really work now - you've revelled in baiting. What is the appeal?

9 hours ago, McSpreader said:

You miss the point that the UK is the most successful collaboration of individual countries in the history of the world.

You are obsessed with one expression of British Nationalism as portrayed by Irish/Scottish Loyalists but there are very many more ways to be pro-Union .

Asian British ( sub-divided into Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi etc British),  Irish British, Caribbean British or just British. None of these involves 'worshipping' the Union Jack but simply being proud of being part of such a great and dynamic nation of nations. Even newly arrived EU immigrants are proud to be new Brits.........

What's the alternative again? Because  I don't see one ....

Btw  UKIP wants the UK wants to leave the EU because it will subsume all its member states into one great , bland , homogenous,  gooey,   mess.

Is that what yer wanting pour L'Ecosse ?

If the UK is such a major success in your blinkered view. Why is there such division between the individual states within this major successful union? Shouldn't we all be happy to be a part of it? We're not.

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 08:55, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If a cybernat compared the current situation to life under Batista, Hitler or Rhodes, as you've just done implicitly, then they'd deserve ridicule.

I didn't say the current situation IS like that.......I said  independence under the SNP WOULD be like that, IMO !

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 09:23, Antlion said:

Like the UK? So you are all for countries being subsumed into bland, homogenous, gooey messes, as long as they're British and not European. The UK is in no way a "collaboration of individual countries". That's not even historical revisionism: it's outright fantasy.

No......I said that's what is happening in the EU. That is NOT happening in the UK. Wales and Scotland have a very strong identity within the UK. European countries are losing their identities.

I really can't see any advantage for Scotland outwith the UK....none whatsoever. To say there is the fantasy currently being peddled.

4 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

No......I said that's what is happening in the EU. That is NOT happening in the UK. Wales and Scotland have a very strong identity within the UK. European countries are losing their identities.

I really can't see any advantage for Scotland outwith the UK....none whatsoever. To say there is the fantasy currently being peddled.

It happened three centuries ago when Scotland lost its statehood. Scotland has less of a national identity within the UK than France, Germany or the UK do within the EU.

I can't see any advantages for the UK outwith the EU. None whatsoever. To say there are any is the fantasy being peddled by little Britons like yourself.

18 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

^^^citation needed^^^