When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

The result was accepted by all the major UK-wide parties.  They can't implement it because they can't agree on what Brexit is. It's nothing to do with how narrow the result was.

and we'll see what type of independence too soon enough.  in/out EU, Nato, what type of border with England, debt, assets, currency etc.

my worry is there will be more than enough uncertainty for unionist Scots to game the negotiations and make it as much a shambles as Brexit.  "We didn't vote for a hard border!  We didn't vote to be out the EU for 5 years, we didn't vote for currency at the behest of London, we didn't vote for a risky new currency... we didn't vote for starting with X deficit etc ".  if Yes meant Yes it would go fine, i'm sure.  strength of it is tied to the margin of the victory.

The idea the SNP will call a referendum without a snappy and economically literate answer to a hard border with England right now is  mindless.    

I'm still hoping for a soft Brexit with NI easily trading with both the EU and GB with free movement to show how easy it would be for Scotland to do the same. It will need Labour to take power backed by the SNP which is a bit of an ask though.

Edited by welshbairn

Must be a minter for Scottish Unionists to love the union so much but the motherland repeatedly showing it doesn’t give two fucks about Scotland staying in the union compared to getting one over on Johnny Foreigner.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/brexit-worth-letting-scots-go-say-three-quarters-of-tory-leave-voters-in-england-7c5zpcmrv

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Must be a minter for Scottish Unionists to love the union so much but the motherland repeatedly showing it doesn’t give two fucks about Scotland staying in the union compared to getting one over on Johnny Foreigner.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/brexit-worth-letting-scots-go-say-three-quarters-of-tory-leave-voters-in-england-7c5zpcmrv

Heard it being described the other day as "Jockholm Syndrome".

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

See I think this might be the Nationalists problem. Ugly and unloved they crave their near neighbours love and attention. Whilst the 55% who aren't that stupid or desperate know that £12.6Bn trumps "two fucks" everyday of the week

8 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

See I think this might be the Nationalists problem. Ugly and unloved they crave their near neighbours love and attention. Whilst the 55% who aren't that stupid or desperate know that £12.6Bn trumps "two fucks" everyday of the week

Your delusion is on an unprecendented scale even for this forum.

22 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Nationalists problem. Ugly and unloved they crave their near neighbours love and attention.

Aye we voted Yes to get to f**k knowing full well the craven house jocks would save us from ourselves, it was classic reverse psychology.

Your 24hr trolling must come at a price, you on the payroll of one o they Union Jocks in the Union type groups.

11 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Aye we voted Yes to get to f**k knowing full well the craven house jocks would save us from ourselves, it was classic reverse psychology.

Your 24hr trolling must come at a price, you on the payroll of one o they Union Jocks in the Union type groups.

If Malky3 is supposed to be the improved SiU bot, f@ck knows how bad 1 and 2 were

Has anyone seen Sophia today? 

And I note MixuFixit has failed to admit his concerns on immigration are unfounded whilst Scotland remains in the UK. 

I can't imagine why anyone would vote for Scottish Independence when even Nationalists are realising how badly disadvantaged an Independent Scotland would be. 

42 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Considering ordering a chinese takeaway for dinner. Any recommendations fellas?

Amongst other mouthwatering morsels there's a rather tasty Thai green curry available from my local takeaway.