When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, BILmac1967 said:

Then show me any link to oor Nicola's education, then i'll say i'm wrong, 'cos I can't find any, they've mysteriously disappeared, same goes for Angela Merkel.Both reported as college drop-outs, show me a link to prove me wrong. So which university did Nicola go to then? and complete?

Were you a stalwart of the Obama birther movement? You don't half come up with some shite.

https://www.gla.ac.uk/explore/avenue/previousavenues/58/features/nicolasturgeon/

P.S. And Angela Merkel has a doctorate in Quantum Chemistry from the Berlin Academy of Sciences ffs.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Were you a stalwart of the Obama birther movement? You don't half come up with some shite.

https://www.gla.ac.uk/explore/avenue/previousavenues/58/features/nicolasturgeon/

By "drop-out" people meant she didn't get a first, instead she concentrated on the SNP, her only career before that was drumchapel law centre, the very bottom of the legal profession, she has little experience outside the SNP.

9 minutes ago, BILmac1967 said:

By "drop-out" people meant she didn't get a first, instead she concentrated on the SNP, her only career before that was drumchapel law centre, the very bottom of the legal profession, she has little experience outside the SNP.

So a 2.1 is the same as dropping out. Right. Congratulations, you've qualified for a very rare place on my ignore list after only 21 posts.

9 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Idiot. If you've nothing constructive to say, please leave.

Fine, i'm an idiot. But if Nicola's time at Drumchapel law centre (defending junkie stabbers and thiefs, compensation claims and general ambulance chasing) makes her fit to lead the nation, then fine. In my opinion the more I explore her history, the worse she looks.

Edited by BILmac1967
wrong spelling

1 hour ago, BILmac1967 said:

Fine, i'm an idiot. But if Nicola's time at Drumchapel law centre (defending junkie stabbers and thiefs, compensation claims and general ambulance chasing) makes her fit to lead the nation, then fine. In my opinion the more I explore her history, the worse she looks.

I'm sure the "dropout" has sussed the plural of "thief" you ignorant, thick c**t. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

P.S. And Angela Merkel has a doctorate in Quantum Chemistry from the Berlin Academy of Sciences ffs.

Both of them stayed in their careers for 4 years at most, for such highly qualified people, they didn't amount to much before they got to run a whole country, either of them.

The strange and annoying thing about the time since the first referendum is that despite the total shitshow down south, the support for independence is still not higher than 50%, give or take.

To me, if you want to he sure of actual getting a yes vote you need to be polling a lot higher.

5 hours ago, BILmac1967 said:

5 hours ago, BILmac1967 said:

I see you're proving why you didn't get enough Highers from the School of Hard Knocks to even get into the University of Life.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

The strange and annoying thing about the time since the first referendum is that despite the total shitshow down south, the support for independence is still not higher than 50%, give or take.

To me, if you want to he sure of actual getting a yes vote you need to be polling a lot higher.

Of course they do and there is undoubtedly a decent case to be made for an independent Scotland.  The problem is that it is being made by empty-headed Yessers  with a "To the dressing up box, Morag" mindset.  You saw this in the recent AUB march in Edinburgh.

At least 15% of Scottish voters are not native Scots so to see utter fandans getting Glengarried-up and walking around in kilts and Timberlands is an embarrassment.

So if the Natters ditched the ethno-nationalist rhetoric and stopped their politics of hate then they could well be on to something.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Of course they do and there is undoubtedly a decent case to be made for an independent Scotland.  The problem is that it is being made by empty-headed Yessers  with a "To the dressing up box, Morag" mindset.  You saw this in the recent AUB march in Edinburgh.

At least 15% of Scottish voters are not native Scots so to see utter fandans getting Glengarried-up and walking around in kilts and Timberlands is an embarrassment.

So if the Natters ditched the ethno-nationalist rhetoric and stopped their politics of hate

image.thumb.png.cb57eb94ad7385541787a6acfca1f286.png