When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1- If she's queen of the UK then our head of government would be UK, still not independent Scottish.
2- Didn't Westminster just bail us out of our £1- billion pound deficit (for a country of 7.5 million? people recently. Our own currency would be held up by all this large scale industry and well paid jobs which Scotland is known for (sarcasm)
3- As if we could afford to pay another army to defend us, we can hardly afford our bills as it is.
4- Lets cut ourselves off from our biggest trading partner as we argue to join Europe as an independent nation, 'cos that's really going to improve our economy.
5- I think you get the jist.

f**k off Glen.

21 minutes ago, BILmac1967 said:

1- If she's queen of the UK then our head of government would be UK, still not independent Scottish.

2- Didn't Westminster just bail us out of our £1- billion pound deficit (for a country of 7.5 million? people recently. Our own currency would be held up by all this large scale industry and well paid jobs which Scotland is known for (sarcasm)

3- As if we could afford to pay another army to defend us, we can hardly afford our bills as it is.

4- Lets cut ourselves off from our biggest trading partner as we argue to join Europe as an independent nation, 'cos that's really going to improve our economy.

Image result for a minter

29 minutes ago, BILmac1967 said:

This is pure cringe. Painful stuff.

Why is it that unionists trip over themselves trying to make Scotland look incapable of pretty much anything.

But you're a proud Scot though, I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Anonapersona said:

This is pure cringe. Painful stuff.

Why is it that unionists trip over themselves trying to make Scotland look incapable of pretty much anything.

But you're a proud Scot though, I'm sure.

Actually proud British, 'though I didn't realise there is a separate thread for unionist remainers, seems a bit daft if we all preach to the converted, whichever way you look at it.

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

As one cell is detected and exterminated another one activates

Let me tell you where I'm coming from. I used to vote SNP back when we won the occasional Govan by-election, back when the only argument was to take control of our oil revenue.

Now we have the current administration who want one vote after another until they get the right answer

Only a few years ago we had the the Alex Salmond referendum and you've got "SNP member Pat Kane" (the same PK who'se too great a Scot to actually live in Scotland, just like Shir Shaun Connery) wheeled out on question time to give us scripted quotes such as "As any SNP voter knows, independence is not about oil revenue" (I don't have a link to these things, i'm paraphrasing what he said). That was a turning point for me, because why was the likes of PK given a seat on  QT just to say that, when the SNP was formulated for that purpose alone.

I'm concerned at the speed at which the SNP grew through social media and TV coverage, having abandoned it's original principal, when TV coverage had been scant previously and always made out the SNP to be a fringe party at best. Forgive me if I smell a rat, but why all this media coverage for a party whose sole purpose was overtaken by simple economics { I refer to foreign investment in Scottish oil) which was always in the wind tbh.

I just couldn't vote for something which no longer makes economic sense, never mind being insulted by someone who swallowed a  thesaurus in order to appear intelligent.

Edited by BILmac1967
Information i couldn't prove links to

1 hour ago, BILmac1967 said:

Actually proud British, 'though I didn't realise there is a separate thread for unionist remainers, seems a bit daft if we all preach to the converted, whichever way you look at it.

"My team: Celtic"

"Joined 7 hours ago"

I smell Image result for horse dung

Edited by Jacksgranda

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

"My team: Celtic"

"Joined 7 hours ago"

I smell Image result for horse dung

Do you think all celtic supporters are specifically left-wing? Is that why you put that in quotation marks?It's not that left wing issues don't affect me, it just that left wing voices always have to be on the side of right and always have to be louder than everyone else. That hasn't always been "the celtic way". All this exploring the left wing stuff is relatively modern. I don't think the loudest voice is always the right one.

But i'll move onto another thread if you only want voices who preach to the converted.

2 hours ago, BILmac1967 said:

She's the Head of State not the head of government. Like she is for Canada and Australia and that. Did you not read the link?

2- Didn't Westminster just bail us out of our £1- billion pound deficit (for a country of 7.5 million? people recently.

No and it's 5.4 million.

We wouldn't pay for another army, just ours.

The rest of the UK isn't a trading partner, we're actually part of it.

Aye, you're the kind of idiot that thinks Elizabeth II is the Queen of England. I don't know why I bother.

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

She's the Head of State not the head of government. Like she is for Canada and Australia and that. Did you not read the link?

No and it's 5.4 million.

We wouldn't pay for another army, just ours.

The rest of the UK isn't a trading partner, we're actually part of it.

Aye, you're the kind of idiot that thinks Elizabeth II is the Queen of England. I don't know why I bother.

No, the Queen is specifically the Queen of England and the commonwealth, we're second whatever happens. Head of whatever, she's there to decide if we get a second referendum.I know someone put up a link to Wikipedia but that's just Wikipedia and I'm certain that's wrong.

How could  we be "actually be part of it" if we're leaving and becoming fully independent.

So would we put up a border to decrease  trade, 'cos if there isn't a border then really, what's the point of independence?

Some right knicker wetters in the ScotNat camp tbh.

Every single tweet Sturgeon sends out there are folk saying call it now ect calling her a shitebag, am not voting SNP blah blah.

We are on the cusp of it, we need to let the Tories continue to destroy the UK so much so that soft Nos will be begging for Independence.

I reckon if it was held tomorrow we'd have enough to scrape past but it really needs to be a convincing victory or Westminster will shit fest negotiations brexit style.

7 minutes ago, BILmac1967 said:

No, the Queen is specifically the Queen of England and the commonwealth, we're second whatever happens. Head of whatever, she's there to decide if we get a second referendum.I know someone put up a link to Wikipedia but that's just Wikipedia and I'm certain that's wrong.

How could  we be "actually be part of it" if we're leaving and becoming fully independent.

So would we put up a border to decrease  trade, 'cos if there isn't a border then really, what's the point of independence?

So long, dimwit.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:
2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
There's nothing the empty-headed Yessers love more than being sucked in by an obvious troll.

Well, you would know

Vast difference.  I detest the you xenophobic fannies but it's all under one poster.  I don't troll and I don't make aliases.

Vast difference.  I detest the you xenophobic fannies but it's all under one poster.  I don't troll and I don't make aliases.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

How else would you describe your slavering attention-seeking on these threads in the wee small hours?

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

How else would you describe your slavering attention-seeking on these threads in the wee small hours?

I like our Union and and I support Britain's involvement with the EU. I believe in maintaining bridges rather than building walls so  I deprecate those wall-builders like the Natters and Brexiteers and see them as two cheeks of the same fetid arse.

Quite how that makes me a troll is a mystery.

I like our Union and and I support Britain's involvement with the EU. I believe in maintaining bridges rather than building walls so  I deprecate those wall-builders like the Natters and Brexiteers and see them as two cheeks of the same fetid arse.
Quite how that makes me a troll is a mystery.
Fair enough. If folk genuinely like the Union then all the best to them. Anyone who says Scotland doesn't have the resources to go it alone is a moron though.

Even David Cameron said we are more than capable of being an independent country.