When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unspecified way ? 
Look at the mess she and her useless ministers have messed up everything.
Not to mention what the cow has done to Scotlands people. 
Fanny.

Well, that’s cleared that up then.

It might seem cheeky given the comprehensive way you’ve already covered it, but have you got any more specific examples?

6 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He's trying to drag Scotland out of the EU in the form of a very damaging No Deal Brexit. Scotland were promised the only way they could get to stay in the EU was if they voted to remain in the Union. They did not vote to Leave in the referendum.

The SNP, and in particular Joanna Cherry, who is making very good use of her undoubted legal skills for which she is highly respected and regarded., is doing everything she can, via the Scottish Courts to prevent this happening.

As Scots, we should be proud of her and her SNP colleagues and give them all the support we can. Surely even you can see how damaging a No Deal brexit would be for Scotland.

We had a referendum, I voted remain but the countey as a whole voted out. I respect the vote and we should leave deal or no deal.

The SNP will never agree with whatever deal is put in front of them. All they do is moan, whine, winge and cause problems. They are no help at all in the situation we are in. 

Education for one. 
The police for another.

Ok, what I was really looking for was the way in which Nicola sturgeon as an individual had ruined an aspect of Scottish life to the extent that it had a completely detrimental effect of the entire nation.

Just saying “education” isn’t really evidence or an argument.

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Ok, what I was really looking for was the way in which Nicola sturgeon as an individual had ruined an aspect of Scottish life to the extent that it had a completely detrimental effect of the entire nation.

Just saying “education” isn’t really evidence or an argument.

Google is your friend.

I could go and copy and paste lot of SNP failures as you well know.

And Sturgeon as an individual has let things like education and the police get worse and worse as all she bkeats on about is independence, Torys bad and its all WMs fault.

Google is your friend.
And Sturgeon as an individual has let things like education and the police get worse and worse as all she bkeats on about is independence, Torys bad and its all WMs fault.

You don’t know anything about SNP education policy, do you?

I watch FMQ’s every week, and can categorically guarantee that Nicola sturgeon talks about other things.

2 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Google is your friend.

Image result for crying gif