When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

https://fraserofallander.org/scottish-economy/gers/gers-day-2-after-the-hullaballoo/
Please have a read. It's not pro unionist, it's simple facts. Scotland spends £13Bn more than it earns currently. Its not an issue of bad governance or of a poorly performing economy. It's simply how finances work in the Union. We get a generous settlement from the Barnett Formula, and the Scottish Government spends it as indeed it should. 
The problem is if you break from the Union you lose the wealth of London, The South East and of the East of England, and you have to stand on your own two feet. Which means you have to look at what of the items you pay for currently that costs you £13Bn more than you earn is going to be cut. 
I don't think you understand my post. 13bn cuts are not required even if GERS is gospel.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:51, Malky3 said:

I've said before that I am quite long in the tooth, and sadly I've seen all this nonsense before. Back in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up the SNP were seen by many in the West Of Scotland as being a party for Catholics. It's kind of sad to see that after nearly 60 years Scottish politics hasn't really changed. In the last few posts some Nationalist dinosaurs have decided to lump all who fail to follow the Nationalist Cult as Freemasons, Orange Order, protestant, Rangers Supporting Royalists. 

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

The overspend ? 

More important than Malky commenting on that. I am sure you will agree.

Commentating on what? Will Milky not let you write its name?

Edited by welshbairn

24 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Theres hs2 over the over that was over the original overbudget by a few more billion.The halfwit can now add it to the spending cuts or something like that

Rest assured that wouldn't have passed unnoticed by either of the trolls if SNPBAD etc.