When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Glenanover said:

You obviously cannot answer the question. 

Trying to make a deal. 🙈

Very disappointing to receive a red dot and a reply like this.

It's quite possibly the greatest deal since Celtic signed Henrik Larsson for £650,000.

The answer to one question, in exchange for the answer to a multitude of questions.

7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Very disappointing to receive a red dot and a reply like this.

It's quite possibly the greatest deal since Celtic signed Henrik Larsson for £650,000.

The answer to one question, in exchange for the answer to a multitude of questions.

Up there definitely along with Pukki to Norwich on a free. 

And I cannot answer a question that is not for me.

9 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

Up there definitely along with Pukki to Norwich on a free. 

And I cannot answer a question that is not for me.

But, you could ask him for me. I mean, you're incredibly quick to log in after he's posted to give him a wee green dot and a pat on the head. You don't want to miss out on this incredible deal.

1 hour ago, tirso said:

possibly a minor point in your eyes but you keep repeating it.  The amount needed to have a 3% deficit, according to GERS, is significantly less than 13bn.  You're taking the whole figure.

https://fraserofallander.org/scottish-economy/gers/gers-day-2-after-the-hullaballoo/

Please have a read. It's not pro unionist, it's simple facts. Scotland spends £13Bn more than it earns currently. Its not an issue of bad governance or of a poorly performing economy. It's simply how finances work in the Union. We get a generous settlement from the Barnett Formula, and the Scottish Government spends it as indeed it should. 

The problem is if you break from the Union you lose the wealth of London, The South East and of the East of England, and you have to stand on your own two feet. Which means you have to look at what of the items you pay for currently that costs you £13Bn more than you earn is going to be cut. 

I have read it, I can't see anywhere in it that "Scotland spends" £13bn. more than it earns. The proof that it doesn't is in the report itself. If you can show me otherwise, I'd happily retract my statement.

Read the report. 
Proof it doesn't please.

8 minutes ago, scrooge1928 said:
2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:
It's the same guy...

No it isn't - it's that dunce McSpreader again, marking time before he gets banned yet again.

Both of them are McSpreader. Even someone who's unbelievably thick can repeat the same post again and again.