When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Edinburgh

Edinburgh is the second largest financial centre in the United Kingdom, after the City of London, and the fourth in Europe by equity assets.

Fuckwit.

Well Edinburgh clearly is not, "the second largest financial centre in the United Kingdom, after the City of London".

I doubt The City of London is even "the largest financial centre" in London these days.  I reckon that, by number of trades/assets, the title goes to Tower Hamlets followed by The City and then Westminster.  Edinburgh is probably fourth.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well Edinburgh clearly is not, "the second largest financial centre in the United Kingdom, after the City of London".

I doubt The City of London is even "the largest financial centre" in London these days.  I reckon that, by number of trades/assets, the title goes to Tower Hamlets followed by The City and then Westminster.  Edinburgh is probably fourth.

The citation for the dafties Wikipedia page is from an obscure Wordpress blog from 2010, which, if the page still existed may even have been referencing data from pre the HBOS and RBS banks collapse. Whereas my reference is a 72 page document from The City Of London which breaks down the data from the latest GFC index which put Jersey and Monaco equal with Edinburgh. 

The poor brainwashed soul doesn't even appear capable of grasping the importance of RBS in these Edinburgh figures. Imagine how much of a head f**k it'll be for him when it's pointed out to him, again, that the outgoing head of RBS believes that they'd be forced to relocate out of Edinburgh in the case of Independence ever happening. 

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

The citation for the dafties Wikipedia page is from an obscure Wordpress blog from 2010, which, if the page still existed may even have been referencing data from pre the HBOS and RBS banks collapse. Whereas my reference is a 72 page document from The City Of London which breaks down the data from the latest GFC index which put Jersey and Monaco equal with Edinburgh. 

The poor brainwashed soul doesn't even appear capable of grasping the importance of RBS in these Edinburgh figures. Imagine how much of a head f**k it'll be for him when it's pointed out to him, again, that the outgoing head of RBS believes that they'd be forced to relocate out of Edinburgh in the case of Independence ever happening. 

So it was accurate information before the banking collapse, but not after?

I never realised the Scottish banks were the only banks to require a bailout package in the UK.

Quite a damning revelation I must say.

I see that the Unionist and Tory Arse Licker Boyd Tunnock has now said that in the case of a positive yes vote in an Indyref 2 he will move his factory to england and has threatened his staff with job losses, let the fecker go as there is no place for blackmailing morons such as him, and hopefully re-location will cost him many many millions, adios.

1 hour ago, BawWatchin said:

So it was accurate information before the banking collapse, but not after?

I never realised the Scottish banks were the only banks to require a bailout package in the UK.

Quite a damning revelation I must say.

I didn't say it was ever accurate. The citation takes you to a now redundant obscure Word Press blog from 2010. For all I know the blog could have been written by that twat from Wings Over Scotland. 

What I do know is that the report I'm quoting was published by the leading financial establishment in Europe using industry standard metrics. 

Its also not the only source. Search for it in Google and you'll see Edinburgh isn't regarded to be in the top six European Finacial Centres in any of them. Only a rather silly deluded Scottish Nationalist would believe a Wikipedia page on Edinburgh with a very dodgy citation ahead of experts. Christ common sense tells you the London, Franfurt, Geneva, Zurich, Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, and Luxemburg would be well ahead of Edinburgh and thats just in Western Europe! 

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Malky making a rip roaring c**t of himself again on these pages ?

You hate to see it.

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:
On 10/08/2019 at 13:31, Malky3 said:
As topcat has helpfully provided proof of, Sunderland and Burnley have subsidised the shithole that is East and North Ayrshire for many years. 

What a moron.

Why does he bother?

11 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I see that the Unionist and Tory Arse Licker Boyd Tunnock has now said that in the case of a positive yes vote in an Indyref 2 he will move his factory to england and has threatened his staff with job losses, let the fecker go as there is no place for blackmailing morons such as him, and hopefully re-location will cost him many many millions, adios.

Tunnocks Caramel wafers are crap.

9 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I don't think that's the correct spelling m9. If you're going to call people stupid and idiots on here, it's probably a good idea to get the basics right.

Seriously? 🤣🤣🤣

36 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I see SNPs biggest financial backer Jim McColl has said the SNP is incompitent and abusing their power. No doubt Nationalists will tell us Clyde Built Ships are shite too..... 

He should shut the f**k up and stick to tending his Beechgrove garden.

10 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Shite! 

Luxemburg

London

Geneva

Frankfurt

Paris

Zurich

Amsterdam

Dublin

Monaco

Munich

Hamburg

FFS even tiny Jersey is more highly ranked than Edinburgh. 

You are ignorant , delusional and damned stupid. I pity you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Financial_Centres_Index

8th in Europe. Above Amsterdam, Dublin, Munich, Hamburg and Jersey.

Incidentally, Glasgow is 22nd in Europe, 4th in the UK.

You're talking shite pal.