When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've said before that I am quite long in the tooth, and sadly I've seen all this nonsense before. Back in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up the SNP were seen by many in the West Of Scotland as being a party for Catholics. It's kind of sad to see that after nearly 60 years Scottish politics hasn't really changed. In the last few posts some Nationalist dinosaurs have decided to lump all who fail to follow the Nationalist Cult as Freemasons, Orange Order, protestant, Rangers Supporting Royalists. 

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

15 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

In the last few posts some Nationalist dinosaurs have decided to lump all who fail to follow the Nationalist Cult as Freemasons, Orange Order, protestant, Rangers Supporting Royalists.

tenor.gif?itemid=5002983

27 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. 

I thought the OBFA was repealed after the campaign led by Labour's James Kelly?

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Not in my opinion. You would grasp that if you were able to read. 

I did read your post m9. It resembled something you'd find on rangers media or follow follow.

Just let that sink in.

Just now, Malky3 said:

According to official figures 2,001,926 Scots voted No in the 2014 referendum

Orange Order Membership in Scotland is put at 50,000. 

That's just what the thought control brigade want you to think m8.

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

Image result for rangers better together

Image result for rangers scottish independence

Blatant SNP and Indy supporting bigots pictured above.

Oh aye, that covers the 2m people right enough. 

Maybe I should claim that all Nationalists are homophobic, sex abusers, who steal money from food banks or who use funds raised to pay their ex wife's maintenance payments. 

Maybe I should claim that all Nationalists are homophobic, sex abusers, who steal money from food banks or who use funds raised to pay their ex wife's maintenance payments. 

That's weird, you don't come over like a Nationalist. If the badge fits though...

The perfect name for SNP Central Office I would have thought.......

The SNP are simply leading the way to the free world. While the auld enemy brainwash you with "Rule Britannia" and "God Save the Queen".

14 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I did read your post m9. It resembled something you'd find on rangers media or follow follow.

Just let that sink in.

I think you are struggling if you think that post was in any way similar. 

I suspect you just aren't very bright. 

10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The SNP are simply leading the way to the free world. While the auld enemy brainwash you with "Rule Britannia" and "God Save the Queen".

Really? 

If singing a song brainwashes you then we should ban the Proclaimers, Runrig, and the Corries from all forms of media. Actually, thinking about it I could happily support that ban. 

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That's weird, you don't come over like a Nationalist. If the badge fits though...

Worrying! Does that mean that as a Nationalist you are confirming that stereotype? I really wasn't expecting confessions. 

8 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I suspect you just aren't very bright. 

56 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

Oh dear.

Before questioning the intelligence of others, it might be a good idea to have at least some sort of clue about the subject you're trying to take some sort of bizarre moral high ground on.

Just now, Malky3 said:

Worrying! Does that mean that as a Nationalist you are confirming that stereotype? I really wasn't expecting confessions. 

No, no, I'm a nationalist with a small "n", I just think we could do a much better job of running our country from Edinburgh than a bunch of right wing xenophobes in London. You on the other hand could easily switch from one loyal Nationalism with a huge "N" to the other, you should give it a go.

5 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Really? 

If singing a song brainwashes you then we should ban the Proclaimers, Runrig, and the Corries from all forms of media. Actually, thinking about it I could happily support that ban.

You don't see hoards of people belting out the proclaimers, runrig and the corries at every possible opportunity. Unlike the auld enemy who preach their hatred for Catholics and the Irish at every opportunity.