Jump to content
Colkitto

When will indyref2 happen?

Indyref2  

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Bit sexist but Loathsome Hoorsome.

220px-Official_portrait_of_Andrea_Leadso220px-Arlene_Foster_MLA_(cropped)_2.jpg31bb74c844c848c219fdf2f67588bee0-256x256bigpic.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Bit sexist but Loathsome Hoorsome.

220px-Official_portrait_of_Andrea_Leadso220px-Arlene_Foster_MLA_(cropped)_2.jpg31bb74c844c848c219fdf2f67588bee0-256x256bigpic.jpg

Again a bit sexist, but when Wee Ruthie is the most appealing of that foursome, the world is in a bad place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Because making peoples lives horrendously bad always results in the status quo? 

I think what the Tories have done to our most vulnerable is criminal and hope one day they will be held to account for it, but rightly or wrongly independence will be won when the middle class see it as the safest way to protect their status, pensions and investments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like an outsider in that I want an Independent Scotland and will campaign again just like I did last time on behalf of Scottish Greens but I don't want the referendum right now? Similar to Donald Trump, there are still people in Scotland who could watch either a Tory government or a Labour government literally shoot a Scottish person and still not vote for independence.

We need the situation to get worse. The appointment of Johnson has been an eye-opener for some, but we need more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boulderdomb said:

I feel like an outsider in that I want an Independent Scotland and will campaign again just like I did last time on behalf of Scottish Greens but I don't want the referendum right now? Similar to Donald Trump, there are still people in Scotland who could watch either a Tory government or a Labour government literally shoot a Scottish person and still not vote for independence.

We need the situation to get worse. The appointment of Johnson has been an eye-opener for some, but we need more.

Can you be a bit more specific in terms of who they are shooting? It could win my vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Frank McAvennie has written in his column that Boris Johnson might turn out alright and surprise people and the SNP won't get a bounce at all.

Big game changer here lads IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it not a bit of an open secret that someone else writes his column and gets him to say "Aye that's what I woulda written"?

Not that that makes it any less cringey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Is it not a bit of an open secret that someone else writes his column and gets him to say "Aye that's what I woulda written"?

Not that that makes it any less cringey

Most likely.  The guy's as thick as mince, as his numerous appearances on Off The Ball will attest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Total minter when Wales celebrate Independence before us.

Wonder how Scottish Unionists feel about Wales leaving the UK? . Welsh Unionists on twitter are just as moronic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All waffle. Theresa said now's not the time. Boris says no now and forever. It will continually be no. They know they will lose so there will be no indyref2.

That's right folks....NO INDYREF2

So we are to be denied democracy.

Time to think.

Scotgov must seek clarification in the courts.

Are we a founding constituent or colony.

This must be settled legally.

Only then can we move forward.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I see Frank McAvennie has written in his column that Boris Johnson might turn out alright and surprise people and the SNP won't get a bounce at all.
Big game changer here lads IMO.


McAvennie is a piece of shit homophobe.

He’ll appeal to Sun readers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Frank McAvennie has written in his column that Boris Johnson might turn out alright and surprise people and the SNP won't get a bounce at all.

Big game changer here lads IMO.

No surprise that a man closely associated with wasting his talents in London while doing a load of coke and rattling anything willing is being backed by Frank McAvennie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is it not a bit of an open secret that someone else writes his column and gets him to say "Aye that's what I woulda written"?

Not that that makes it any less cringey


That’s true for almost every red top “celebrity” columnist.

But I too would like to subscribe to Macca’s monthly newsletter for all my populist leaning reactionary viewpoints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would take Mcavennie about 3 months to figure out how to open a jar never mind come up with a political and social commentary column. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on Scotland. No more of these shit English politicians. Enough is enough. Join us in Aberdeen...

 

We have all had enough of these English charlatans ruling Scotland. Here in Aberdeen we have their little helpers in the shape of a shambolic minority Labour council. Their leader – Barney Crockett continues to fly the Union Jack from the Townhouse to show his undying support for this corruption of our democratic right. I would urge the good people of Scotland to join the All Under One Banner / Yes March here in Aberdeen on Saturday 17th August
starting at Albyn Place 1.30pm.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jimmer said:

Come on Scotland. No more of these shit English politicians. Enough is enough. Join us in Aberdeen...

 

 

We have all had enough of these English charlatans ruling Scotland. Here in Aberdeen we have their little helpers in the shape of a shambolic minority Labour council. Their leader – Barney Crockett continues to fly the Union Jack from the Townhouse to show his undying support for this corruption of our democratic right. I would urge the good people of Scotland to join the All Under One Banner / Yes March here in Aberdeen on Saturday 17th August
starting at Albyn Place 1.30pm.

 

 

 

You mean this All Under One Banner? 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/indy-group-cash-row-founder-18788456

I wouldn't trust them to run a bath never mind a country! Imagine anyone at All Under One Banner accusing anyone else of corruption this week of all weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

All waffle. Theresa said now's not the time. Boris says no now and forever. It will continually be no. They know they will lose so there will be no indyref2.

That's right folks....NO INDYREF2

So we are to be denied democracy.

Time to think.

Scotgov must seek clarification in the courts.

Are we a founding constituent or colony.

This must be settled legally.

Only then can we move forward.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scottish-independence/11095210/Alex-Salmond-This-is-a-once-in-a-generation-opportunity-for-Scotland.html

https://isogg.org/wiki/How_long_is_a_generation%3F_Science_provides_an_answer

So the next Independence Referendum according to Alex Salmond - at the time of the 2014 referendum - should be in 2039. No sooner. To do so would be to ignore the outcome of the democratic vote in 2014 when Scotland voted No to Scottish Independence. 

Wee Sturgeon likes to tell us that Scots didn't vote for the Tories, for Brexit, or for Boris. Why does she also fail to mention that Scotlands also didn't vote for Independence?

 

Edited by Malky3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Next year will be just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...