When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Malky3 said:

Funnily enough this is something Jim Sillars no longer agrees with. He said that the SNP's attempt to get a second referendum on the EU Vote has let "the cat out of the bag" and that if the SNP ever did win an Independence Referendum there would have to be at least a second referendum after the terms of the divorce had been negotiated. 

Sillars might be a sidelined old grandee of the party, but his warning shows greater awareness than anything else at party central office. 

He's an irrelevance, like you.

2 hours ago, Malky3 said:

It really isn't OK for a EuroRef2, no matter how the campaign was fought. If we had to apply "truth" rules to every political election ever held we'd be re-running everything. 

Politicians lie. We all know this. The SNP were very adept liars in 2014, and they are excellent at it today too. They are certainly better at lying today than they are at governing. 

So if we become independent solely due to the blatant lies of the Yes campaign, you won't mind.

11 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

So if we become independent solely due to the blatant lies of the Yes campaign, you won't mind.

I wouldn't expect anything else from the Nationalist Movement. They are extremely well practiced at lying. But you'll never win a Scottish Independence Referendum

5 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I wouldn't expect anything else from the Nationalist Movement. They are extremely well practiced at lying. But you'll never win a Scottish Independence Referendum

Course we will, lies win political campaigns and we are well practiced at lying.  We're bound to win.

15 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

The whole reason brexit has been so divisive is instead of building some consensus after for some modified but still close relationship with the EU they've gone for the max gammon option.

Post independence you'd need to make sure McGlashan types got nowhere near power to avoid something similar. As reassurance there I take great happiness in the fact for example Wings casting himself into the wilderness has coincided with the polls moving.

Just staged his biggest fundraiser ever and more popular than he's ever been.  Really just holier than thou bellends like you working no think he's not of huge relevance. When Scotland becomes independent he'll have contributed as much as any human being on the planet to the cause it not more and we'll all owe him a debt of gratitude.

14 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I understand your point but you should WANT to hold off until there is a clear poll lead to avoid a second defeat.

A second defeat would end it I think.

I agree, if we didn't vote for independence in these circumstances then its never going to happen.

My own personal priority is avoiding Brexit. I accept however that we may need to sample the shitstorm to see a definitive swing towards yes generally.

£180 grand eh ? I have unsold "magic Indy2 beans" if any of his more ardent followers is interested ?
£180 grand each and when planted will guarantee an Indy2 victory if tended correctly.
Out if interest what does he do with this windfall and how is it monitored ?

That's less than three weeks, when he hasn't posted many articles. He just raised 180 grand, the most ever for his annual fundraiser.

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Is that no one of the absolute paedoph... gentlemen that was hanging about outside Buckingham Palace with a toy doll?

9689386-3x2-940x627.jpg

Some boy to have on your side tbf.

mags.png

I knew I'd seen him before! Hard-drive examination required.

Image result for im getting the word nonce

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I love folk like that just because the royal family's appreciation of their loyalty would be made painfully clear at the hands of their security guards if they were ever to get within touching distance.

Tbf..... you'd want security guards if they ever came close to touching distance.

I'm alway a bit bemused when Scottish Nationalists post pictures of some people in fancy dress celebrating some royal activity and painting it as representative of all unionists.

After all this is the group of people wandering around our cities wearing face paint and a skirt, evoking 1930s Germany with torch light processions, hounding cinemas to show flop movies about Robert The Bruce, and donating to causes like hunting for William Wallaces ghost.