When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

788 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fair play to him, Oaksoft seems to have gathered a mass of bites on this new account. I’ve missed his furious satire.

More please; picking up popcorn on the way home!

2 hours ago, Malky3 said:

You could have read it several times on this thread. I voted Remain and I'm not a fan of Boris Johnson. 

Ruth Davidson has never disguised her ambition to be FM of Scotland.

How would you feel if she achieved that - but within an independent Scotland?

Unlikely scenario I know, but wouldn't that be better than being ruled by Boris, or some equally obnoxious Eton educated arsehole.?

Fair play to him, Oaksoft seems to have gathered a mass of bites on this new account. I’ve missed his furious satire.

More please; picking up popcorn on the way home!
What prompted this chronic alias? Assuming I've missed him being humiliatingly owned somewhere else. Again.

What prompted this chronic alias? Assuming I've missed him being humiliatingly owned somewhere else. Again.

He was doing that weird zen thing for a while, which was no fun at all. Presumably folk had stopped responding to the seething Daily Mail stuff when they saw his username, so a new account was required.

Back with a fucking bang, anyway. “Austerity doesn’t exist” is a nice doubling-down on the old “poverty doesn’t exist” schtick. Played.

14 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Ruth Davidson has never disguised her ambition to be FM of Scotland.

How would you feel if she achieved that - but within an independent Scotland?

Unlikely scenario I know, but wouldn't that be better than being ruled by Boris, or some equally obnoxious Eton educated arsehole.?

I believe Scottish Independence would be catastrophic for us all. Not one Nationalist has presented a case that suggests otherwise. All you get is this relentless bombardment of anti-English, anti-Westminster, and anti-Boris rubbish. The United Kingdom has served Scotland well and it will continue to do so for a very long time regardless of whom is Prime Minister. 

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

The Venn diagrams of people who have used a foodbank and people who in bad faith say they're so happy they exist do not overlap.

In an Independent Scotland would you stop donating to Foodbanks? 

I believe Scottish Independence would be catastrophic for us all. Not one Nationalist has presented a case that suggests otherwise. All you get is this relentless bombardment of anti-English, anti-Westminster, and anti-Boris rubbish. The United Kingdom has served Scotland well and it will continue to do so for a very long time regardless of whom is Prime Minister. 

Brexit will be catastrophic.

41 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Brexit will be catastrophic.

It's been bad, I agree. But to have a second long drawn out divorce leaving us with a ridiculous hard border with our nearest neighbour - that would be catastrophic

15 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

It's been bad, I agree. But to have a second long drawn out divorce leaving us with a ridiculous hard border with our nearest neighbour - that would be catastrophic

Quite agree.  After independence, a hard border with England would be very undesirable.

7 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

For both countries. Which is why it won't happen.

In the same way that theres not going to be a hard border in Ireland? You're more optimistic than anyone in the EU appears to be