When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
47 minutes ago, Malky3 said:
So this is "guesswork" but the oil revenue figures in the White Paper were accurate? emoji23.png

So you agree GERS is misleading and shouldn't be the basis for a discussion on Scotland's economy? Good-oh.

You really are struggling with this reading thing aren't you? Where did I say any of that? 

You really are struggling with this reading thing aren't you? Where did I say any of that? 
You're saying that GERS is as accurate as you think the oil projections are in the white paper. No fictitious deficit, no black holes, no austerity for Scotland when it's independent. Fine, we agree on that one.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:
4 hours ago, Malky3 said:

You're saying that GERS is as accurate as you think the oil projections are in the white paper. No fictitious deficit, no black holes, no austerity for Scotland when it's independent. Fine, we agree on that one.

No Ii didn't. Dear oh dear! The oil projections were never accurate - they weren't even close. Whilst GERS is and was accepted by all parties as the most accurate way available to assess Scotlands economy. 

Keep trying with the reading. Maybe once the summer holidays are by your teacher might be able to help you? 

19 hours ago, Malky3 said:

According to the latest poll there's still over 54% of Scots who wouldn't vote for Independence. i suspect the reason they don't engage, and perhaps something I should learn from, is that nationalists are ideologically driven to take the country over a cliff and when you ask them why they would do it, they haven't got a single reason other than some fantasy that anything is better than being part of the worlds 5th richest economy. 

I'm not going to put a figure on it, but please don't forget Scotland has contributed very significantly to the UK economy, and will be quite entitled to a decent share of the spoils when we go our own way.

Also don't forget all that crap about us being equal partners and all that.

33 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I'm not going to put a figure on it, but please don't forget Scotland has contributed very significantly to the UK economy, and will be quite entitled to a decent share of the spoils when we go our own way.

Also don't forget all that crap about us being equal partners and all that.

I'm not going to reply to him but it's worth pointing out the UK is actually the world's 19th richest country, he's confusing largest with richest.  GDP per head ia what's really important, Britain may even be lower than that now, it's miles behind Ireland.

Im the same but he should really check the ruk oil price projection [emoji6]

I'm not going to reply to him but it's worth pointing out the UK is actually the world's 19th richest country, he's confusing largest with richest.  GDP per head ia what's really important, Britain may even be lower than that now, it's miles behind Ireland.

4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Screenshot_20190806-144617.thumb.png.3a11deea227b1f44da514995c21ad7c4.png

Project fear #2

Right after the referendum, I almost went full yer AUOB yer Da and moved to another bank. 

I might do it this time, moreso due to their online banking service being  incredible shit and outdated. 

Edited by Kejan

3 hours ago, Malky3 said:

No Ii didn't. Dear oh dear! The oil projections were never accurate - they weren't even close. Whilst GERS is and was accepted by all parties as the most accurate way available to assess Scotlands economy. 

"It's guesswork, half-truths and deceit designed by Ian Lang to combat the case for independence."

How have I contradicted you?

1 hour ago, Kejan said:

Right after the referendum, I almost went full yer AUOB yer Da and moved to another bank. 

I might do it this time, moreso due to their online banking service being  incredible shit and outdated. 

I was with RBS for 20 years, I finally binned them off last year and went to nationwide. Much better customer service and an excellent online banking service. Wouldn't go back.

13 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

John McDonnell has certainly set the social media heather alight by saying Labour won't block indyref2. It's up to the Scottish people to decide.

Total humiliation for Leonard though.....

And the Scottish people have already decided.