When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would be interesting to know just how many 2014 Unionist lies have now been debunked

Spain veto

Vote No to stay in the EU

13 Type 26 Frigates to be built

Federal UK

That's just a quick list off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more....

Be nice if at least 1 Unionist voter actually asked Westminster to supply what they were promised and voted for in 2014.

For a group of people who are happy to tell anyone who listens that they "won" they don't actually seem remotely interested in claiming the prize.

I can only assume from this that the 55% who voted no knew it was all pish and just hoped a majority were gullible enough to believe the lies.

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Emerged today the Spanish government wrote to the Herald after the Herald printed lies about a Spanish veto, saying they wouldn't veto Scotland's EU membership.  The Herald did not publish it.  

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17688206.spanish-government-will-not-block-independent-scotlands-eu-membership/

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

That's current reporting though, right? Pep is saying they didn't report this crucial bit of info in 2014

Can't get past the Herald or National's firewalls, but I thought this was a contemporary thing? A rightwing PP opposition member says they might might veto Scotland, and the left wing Government says they wouldn't?. Back in 2014 the only word from Spain was that they wouldn't as long as Independence happened constitutionally.

Would be interesting to know just how many 2014 Unionist lies have now been debunked
Spain veto
Federal UK

The wankstain Archie McPherson could no doubt list them. After all he was spinning the shite on the doorstep. Utter c**t

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 11:02, Colkitto said:

Spain veto

Federal UK

Tax jobs

uvbkj.jpg.876c12db9c12906efac04879e55ea72b.jpg

10 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, doulikefish said:
First Minister is meeting Michel Barnier and Juncker next week the gammon seethe will be tremendous

They need to give absolute guarantee that Scotland will cigar itself straight into the EU.

They can't and they won't.

Dan Snow has come over to the good side. I still think he's a cock but it will piss-off Kevin Hague and a few others no end.
https://www.thenational.scot/news/17691946.dan-snow-announces-backing-for-indyref2-after-stunning-u-turn/
Sure that all he's said is that we should be allowed to have a 2nd Indyref - not that he'd vote Yes.

In fact I'm pretty sure he replied to someone in a tweet that he'd campaign for No again.

On 08/06/2019 at 11:13, John Lambies Doos said:
On 08/06/2019 at 09:53, doulikefish said:
First Minister is meeting Michel Barnier and Juncker next week the gammon seethe will be tremendous

They need to give absolute guarantee that Scotland will cigar itself straight into the EU.

Juncker's term of office is coming to an end. Barnier may be candidate to replace him but there's no guarantee that he will win. The new Commission and new Council take office in the autumn. 

Irrespective of who replaces Tusk and Juncker, an independent Scotland would have to go through the accession process like any other applicant. The Scottish Government should set out its views on how and when an independent Scotland would comply with each chapter of the acquis. 

59 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Juncker's term of office is coming to an end. Barnier may be candidate to replace him but there's no guarantee that he will win. The new Commission and new Council take office in the autumn. 

Irrespective of who replaces Tusk and Juncker, an independent Scotland would have to go through the accession process like any other applicant. The Scottish Government should set out its views on how and when an independent Scotland would comply with each chapter of the acquis. 

Scotland has been part of a member state of the EU for over 40 years and unless there's been some covered up clandestine sweeping change to laws and legislation; legally, Scotland complies  with EU law and statute. 

Membership of the EU if an independent Scotland wished to join would be the most seamless and straightforward entry the supernational entity had ever seen.