When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Fuckoff back to Ireland with your divisive sectarian shit you pretendy Lichtie. Mon the Gers, especially those contemplating voting for a better future.

Ouch. wouldnae quite put it like that. But we r now all on the same side. Lets put the fitba sectarian sh@t aside and concentrate on the real enemy.

37 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

I think if you look hard, you will find there are actually a lot more yes supporting Rangers fans than you may care to believe.

Especially amongst the auld school who probably do not go to the games these days. After all up until the 70's they made up the mainstay of the Scotland home support.

As things stand I do not think the independence vote should be split by castigating or alienating any section of Scottish society. Especially over such trivialities as to which fitba team they support.

Thats pathetic and divisive for no reason. Auld firm back in its box.

All thigether now.

I'm willing to bet a lot of the Tartan Army will be voting No. They're a strange bunch.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not tarnishing them all of course but I have to say, genuinely, over the last 4/5 years on social media the vast majority of people's profiles I look at after they've made an anti Scotland/Independence post are Rangers fans.

It's literally the only reason I dislike them for their overly pro Union stance. This is also true of Rangers fans I know in real life, not forgetting the stadium displays too. Also who could forget that famous YouTube video??? Booing of FoS at Ibrox when Hibs went there... Rool Bruttanya/GSTQ at full volume at games every single week.

After everything that's gone on they really don't want to lose this part of identity that belongs to them either, imo.

Certainly more than a few anyway.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/old-firm-united-both-celtic-3598872.amp

Having followed Scotland home and away for 25 years. I will take your bet.[emoji14]

Having followed Scotland home and away from the start of the last YES campaign to the end of it id disagree. Struggle to find anyone not wearing YES badges or tops or carrying YES flags.

YES stuff was all over the place, you'd think games were actual YES rallies.

Politics should stay out of fitba.

Yeah, it was quite uplifting to see Yes flags/posters in Trafalgar Square four years ago but to be honest it didn't belong there.

And I hate the **** and their hardcore unionism as much as the next guy but lets not drag the debate down to that level. 

Any TA / Sevco chat does not belong in this sub-forum. 

I'd be willing to bet there is s decent percentage of Rangers fans like the £10 giro guy.

I'm not tarring all Rangers fans and NO voters, fact is though that guy is a plum and it doesn't look good.

Ironic if there is a silent majority of YES voting Rangers fans.

Celtic fan i know with free Ireland plastered all over his walls, sings about Irish Independence...... voted NO. Thick c**t.

27 minutes ago, Fide said:

Magrit Curran on GMS this morning denied that ANY Labour supporters voted Yes in the last indyref.

Her bodyguards probably protected her from dissenting views, as they protected her when she was booted out her seat and had to slink away in tears with a wee stream of pish dribbling down her leg. Too raging even to make a valedictory speech. Glorious.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Having followed Scotland home and away from the start of the last YES campaign to the end of it id disagree. Struggle to find anyone not wearing YES badges or tops or carrying YES flags.

YES stuff was all over the place, you'd think games were actual YES rallies.

Yes. That was what I was meaning when I said I would take his bet.

The Scotland support is very much pro independence.

5 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Source?

Sky sources have it, there is meant to be a statement this afternoon. At the same time the Scottish Tories are tweeting a line about 'No 2nd referendum until Scots can see the new relationship with the EU' and Davidson is saying it can't happen at FMQs

Edited by renton