When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

The Scottish Government will be making showing Braveheart compulsory in the schools to capture the next generation

Will they, aye?

Partygate, Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, Covid, BREXIT - all that and still the Nats can’t get a majority for independence 😂

With Nicola in charge (a more competent leader than anyone across the UK) was there ever a more clear time to show the demand for independence?

I’m fairly enjoying ‘The Journey’, it’s certainly taking it’s time. It seems like ages ago the cult were wetting their pants when Salmond skipped through the doors of Westminster to get everyone telt it was happening.

Anyway, lets see what happens at the referendum in October, that’s still happening isn’t it?

9 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Partygate, Boris Johnson, Liz Truss, Covid, BREXIT - all that and still the Nats can’t get a majority for independence 😂

With Nicola in charge (a more competent leader than anyone across the UK) was there ever a more clear time to show the demand for independence?

I’m fairly enjoying ‘The Journey’, it’s certainly taking it’s time. It seems like ages ago the cult were wetting their pants when Salmond skipped through the doors of Westminster to get everyone telt it was happening.

Anyway, lets see what happens at the referendum in October, that’s still happening isn’t it?

You basically admit that the UK is a complete joke. Yet bizarrely, are very gleeful at the prospect of Scotland never being able to leave. How does a person arrive at that mindset?

14 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Aye, Unionist aren't the brightest are they..

6 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

You basically admit that the UK is a complete joke. Yet bizarrely, are very gleeful at the prospect of Scotland never being able to leave. How does a person arrive at that mindset?

A: Being a self-loathing, trolling loser with absolutely nothing else in life to look forward to other than getting it up a few folk on the internet who think you're a sad case anyway.

It was a cracking self-own anyway.

The reality was Independence was gifted on a plate the last few years, yet here we are no further forward and if anything going backwards. The SNP took a lot of indy votes for granted but nows the time for every voter to have a think whats best going forward. In short term and in long term. How to achieve Indy quicker and in best way may not be with the SNP such a dominant voice and im not talking about Alba. 

Thats what I find toughest being an independence supporter who is neither SNP or Alba, I tend to find the SNP and Alba both full of too many roasters. Though I have voted SNP when I felt it was a vote towards a indy ref happening soon, they would never just get my vote if no indy looks likely to happen soon

Edited by ScotiaNostra

7 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

The reality was Independence was gifted on a plate the last few years

I don't agree, if we'd managed to force through a referendum during the chaos of Brexit and Covid it would have lost, adding to the turmoil would not have swayed the vote to our side.

Edited by welshbairn

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I don't agree, if we'd managed to force through a referendum during the chaos of Brexit and Covid it would have lost, adding to the turmoil would not have swayed the vote to our side.

We havent even managed to get a timetable for one, when there was all that bargaining chips going on during brexit we managed to find none in our favour. Neither did we get anymore devolved powers. Nothing 

Thats a failure imo 

Edited by ScotiaNostra

4 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

We havent even managed to get a timetable for one, when there was all that bargaining chips going on during brexit we managed to find none in our favour. Neither did we get anymore devolved powers. Nothing 

Thats a failure imo 

The only leverage we had was to help the Tories push through Brexit in exchange for a referendum. That would have alienated much of the SNP's natural support and I think we would have lost.

It's never happening now. If brexit and Tory rule for the foreseeable future wasn't enough to convince enough people, nothing will. We're fucking riddled with Unionists who would see us dragged down forever instead of giving ourselves a chance.

13 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

It's never happening now. If brexit and Tory rule for the foreseeable future wasn't enough to convince enough people, nothing will. We're fucking riddled with Unionists who would see us dragged down forever instead of giving ourselves a chance.

Have you followed UK politics in the past 2 years? 

51 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

They’re not unionists if they suppose the anti-union Brexit Britain.