When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd try to take credit for predicting this heel turn within his first dozen posts, but I really doubt I was the only one.

Only surprised it's happened before the advocation of violent direct action like a certain poster's stereotype of the hated Jock Natters from Scotchland <insert veiled reference to the IRA here>.

43 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I'd try to take credit for predicting this heel turn within his first dozen posts, but I really doubt I was the only one.

Only surprised it's happened before the advocation of violent direct action like a certain poster's stereotype of the hated Jock Natters from Scotchland <insert veiled reference to the IRA here>.

How it started versus how we all saw it going.

A48FB5E1-B5DA-45B1-B1C4-CB667C52AC47.jpeg

72FD7CF0-8526-4E44-92E3-BE004C40CE54.jpeg

3 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

If you want Independence for Scotland, I cannot understand how you see this as a wonderful thing to witness.  Its fucking crazy. 

I want an Independent Scotland, a Scotland that will have control of its own monetary and fiscal policy.  A Scotland that will rightly be able to be the Giant of the renewables sector, same way that the middle East have done for their oil. This could be Scotlands second chance at generating a fund like Norway has.  If we could only have a government that would recognise that and instead of putting a maximum limit, yes a fucking maximum limit to auction, one that sold out Scotland to the tune of billions. 

An SNP government that are happy to use Sterlingisation for however long it takes to pass the impossible tests it has set itself. That would have worked well recently. 

Let me add into this that SNP mps at westminster stood up and walked out on an MP that was fighting for Scotland in highlighting the injustice in the energy crisis.  

The SNP mps childishly stood up and walked out again, not for the first time, and ignored a Scottish Independence supporting party at Westminster.  On something that will have an effect on everyone of us, energy.  SNP are basically siding with the union. 

This is why I have decided to vote no.  I may change my mind later, but currently it is no.  

images-2.jpeg

4 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

If you want Independence for Scotland, I cannot understand how you see this as a wonderful thing to witness.  Its fucking crazy. 

I want an Independent Scotland, a Scotland that will have control of its own monetary and fiscal policy.  A Scotland that will rightly be able to be the Giant of the renewables sector, same way that the middle East have done for their oil. This could be Scotlands second chance at generating a fund like Norway has.  If we could only have a government that would recognise that and instead of putting a maximum limit, yes a fucking maximum limit to auction, one that sold out Scotland to the tune of billions. 

An SNP government that are happy to use Sterlingisation for however long it takes to pass the impossible tests it has set itself. That would have worked well recently. 

Let me add into this that SNP mps at westminster stood up and walked out on an MP that was fighting for Scotland in highlighting the injustice in the energy crisis.  

The SNP mps childishly stood up and walked out again, not for the first time, and ignored a Scottish Independence supporting party at Westminster.  On something that will have an effect on everyone of us, energy.  SNP are basically siding with the union. 

This is why I have decided to vote no.  I may change my mind later, but currently it is no.  

why did it take you 359 posts to admit that you are a Unionist?  Have you no better way to spend your spare time. Months of ridicule....was it worth it? Back to your cereal................

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Peter Capaldi comes out in support of independence. If nothing else, it'll boil that Labour-stan welt that has the Malcolm Tucker handle on Twitter's pish. 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/peter-capaldi-vote-yes-next-181709504.html

Uft i fucking love that! I hope that really hurt that fucker on twitter, i hope it really jagged him, i hope he feels like a diddy.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
15 hours ago, jakedee said:

1, if the Alba mp's were voted into Westminster, then maybe they'd be worth staying and listening to.
2, You want Scottish independence, but are voting no. Yea right.
What is it about not buying a house because you don't like the wallpaper?

If my auntie had baws . . .

…Abla would be checking them outside the khazi? 

17 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

why did it take you 359 posts to admit that you are a Unionist?  Have you no better way to spend your spare time. Months of ridicule....was it worth it? Back to your cereal................

If you read my posts correctly, you would see that I am not a unionist.  I think it is you that is unionist that wants to vote for a unionist FM. 

17 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

You are the unionist.  You are the one that wants to make Scotland, Scotland under the SNP plan poorer than it is now.  I want INDEPENDENCE but the current SNP do not. 

I stood in shit (Union)

I wipe it off (Independence)

I stand in it again (Indy SNP version.)

I used to knock on doors and deliver leaflets for the SNP but I can no longer support this party that has become infiltrated by people that do not have Independence at heart.  It no longer listens to members and has become corrupted by people that have no intention of delivering Independence. 

Example: Gender reform has went ahead anyway knowing it will be challenged by UK courts. 

Why haven't they done the same with the Scottish Independence referendum bill. Pushed it through parliament and let it be challenged by UK courts. 

ANSWER: They don't want Independence.  Get that through your minds. Short money, pensions etc.  

I am not an ALBA member and I will go your da here, but history will show Nicola Sturgeon as destroying Scottish Independence. 

2 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

You are the unionist.  You are the one that wants to make Scotland, Scotland under the SNP plan poorer than it is now.  I want INDEPENDENCE but the current SNP do not. 

I stood in shit (Union)

I wipe it off (Independence)

I stand in it again (Indy SNP version.)

I used to knock on doors and deliver leaflets for the SNP but I can no longer support this party that has become infiltrated by people that do not have Independence at heart.  It no longer listens to members and has become corrupted by people that have no intention of delivering Independence. 

Example: Gender reform has went ahead anyway knowing it will be challenged by UK courts. 

Why haven't they done the same with the Scottish Independence referendum bill. Pushed it through parliament and let it be challenged by UK courts. 

ANSWER: They don't want Independence.  Get that through your minds. Short money, pensions etc.  

I am not an ALBA member and I will go your da here, but history will show Nicola Sturgeon as destroying Scottish Independence. 

Can I please have a pint of what you are on? 
You have said you will vote no, fair enough, but in your mind, you feel exactly the same as Nicola….. it’s hypocritical to say the least. 

1 minute ago, Brother Blades said:

Can I please have a pint of what you are on? 
You have said you will vote no, fair enough, but in your mind, you feel exactly the same as Nicola….. it’s hypocritical to say the least. 

Hypocritical? No. 

I will vote for Independence, but for Nicolas plan of ruining Scotland with sterlingisation. 

Sterlingisation should only be done during the "transition period"

47 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

If you read my posts correctly, you would see that I am not a unionist.  I think it is you that is unionist that wants to vote for a unionist FM. 

you're aff yer heid !!

You are the one who said they would vote no in an independence referendum - to me, and I would imagine everyone else, that makes you a Unionist........happy to go out of your way to ensure Scotland remains in the Union

You said you would vote NO - did I, or did I not read that correctly (I know I did)

30 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Hypocritical? No. 

I will vote for Independence, but for Nicolas plan of ruining Scotland with sterlingisation. 

Sterlingisation should only be done during the "transition period"

You said you’d vote no.

Ok, so assuming that was an overreaction, which I’ll give you. 
Nicola will never enact the Sterlingisation plan, she wants to kill independence, can’t have it both ways old chap.