When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

On reflection, on reading the SNP economic disaster for Scotland, It is making me lean towards voting no.

I do not want an Independent Scotland that is using the SNP plan for a future Scotland. 

How did it come to this, making a 100% pro Independence supporter question its views.  Is this deliberate? I think so. 

If they keep this, I will vote no. 

2 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

I think it is so they can keep their jobs and pensions.  They have become comfortable. 

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Fucking shocked that Kenny's a no voter. Didn't see that coming.

Aye he's over-reached with this shite alias there. 

My money's on Kincy. 

If there was a Ref next year, I would vote Yes, same as 2014, not for the SNP's prospectus but in the hope that these more radical voices will come to the fore. 

Supreme Court says No, and it goes to Plan B, wouldn't vote SNP in a GE, as I don't think it works as a 'de-facto' Ref.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

He’s J K Rowling.

Or maybe Jakie Rowling.

Nah, the ludicrously wealthy author of Harry Potter will have much better things to do than kvetch bitterly to strangers about independence and genitals.

...well, I don't think her internet access is limited to an hour on Friday and Saturday nights, at least.

15 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

On reflection, on reading the SNP economic disaster for Scotland, It is making me lean towards voting no.

I do not want an Independent Scotland that is using the SNP plan for a future Scotland. 

How did it come to this, making a 100% pro Independence supporter question its views.  Is this deliberate? I think so. 

If they keep this, I will vote no. 

A genuine and moving "Saul on the road to Damascus"moment played out in real time on P&B. Wonderful to have witnessed. 

On 22/10/2022 at 21:45, BFTD said:

Nah, the ludicrously wealthy author of Harry Potter will have much better things to do than kvetch bitterly to strangers about independence and genitals.

...well, I don't think her internet access is limited to an hour on Friday and Saturday nights, at least.

Is the bold Joanne still cheerleading anti-abortion, anti-gay, far-right weirdos, and blocking anyone that points out how this jars with her self proclaimed liberalism?

On 22/10/2022 at 19:35, Jedi said:

If there was a Ref next year, I would vote Yes, same as 2014, not for the SNP's prospectus but in the hope that these more radical voices will come to the fore. 

Supreme Court says No, and it goes to Plan B, wouldn't vote SNP in a GE, as I don't think it works as a 'de-facto' Ref.

Whit?  The Party of Independence produces a 'penny dreadful' os a pamphlet and you'll vote for them in the hope that something better comes along?

It is stupid fuckwits marginal voters like you that they depend on.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Whit?  The Party of Independence produces a 'penny dreadful' os a pamphlet and you'll vote for them in the hope that something better comes along?

It is stupid fuckwits marginal voters like you that they depend on.

Says one of the Tories’ dutiful sons.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You can program alt-F1 on your KB to say  "Whit aboot".  That would cover 99% of your brain-dead dreck.

You might want to rein in the personal abuse; remember you’re cosplaying as a deliriously happy and successful adult, not an angry and abusive crank. 

6 hours ago, Antlion said:

Is the bold Joanne still cheerleading anti-abortion, anti-gay, far-right weirdos, and blocking anyone that points out how this jars with her self proclaimed liberalism?

Nah. That would be mental behaviour from a clearly bitter, unhappy person, not a massively successful multi-millionaire with the world at their feet.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Nah. That would be mental behaviour from a clearly bitter, unhappy person, not a massively successful multi-millionaire with the world at their feet.

Be fair - she’s a lady who gives something back. For example, she’s been happy to support anti-trans activist and anti-abortion sympathiser Posie Parker’s t-shirt business. And don’t forget all that charity work she’s done with anti-gay-rights campaigner and walking ballsack Baroness Nicholson. Salt of the earth, oor Joanne.

On 23/10/2022 at 07:35, KingRocketman II said:

A genuine and moving "Saul on the road to Damascus"moment played out in real time on P&B. Wonderful to have witnessed. 

If you want Independence for Scotland, I cannot understand how you see this as a wonderful thing to witness.  Its fucking crazy. 

I want an Independent Scotland, a Scotland that will have control of its own monetary and fiscal policy.  A Scotland that will rightly be able to be the Giant of the renewables sector, same way that the middle East have done for their oil. This could be Scotlands second chance at generating a fund like Norway has.  If we could only have a government that would recognise that and instead of putting a maximum limit, yes a fucking maximum limit to auction, one that sold out Scotland to the tune of billions. 

An SNP government that are happy to use Sterlingisation for however long it takes to pass the impossible tests it has set itself. That would have worked well recently. 

Let me add into this that SNP mps at westminster stood up and walked out on an MP that was fighting for Scotland in highlighting the injustice in the energy crisis.  

The SNP mps childishly stood up and walked out again, not for the first time, and ignored a Scottish Independence supporting party at Westminster.  On something that will have an effect on everyone of us, energy.  SNP are basically siding with the union. 

This is why I have decided to vote no.  I may change my mind later, but currently it is no.  

If you want Independence for Scotland, I cannot understand how you see this as a wonderful thing to witness.  Its fucking crazy. 
I want an Independent Scotland, a Scotland that will have control of its own monetary and fiscal policy.  A Scotland that will rightly be able to be the Giant of the renewables sector, same way that the middle East have done for their oil. This could be Scotlands second chance at generating a fund like Norway has.  If we could only have a government that would recognise that and instead of putting a maximum limit, yes a fucking maximum limit to auction, one that sold out Scotland to the tune of billions. 
An SNP government that are happy to use Sterlingisation for however long it takes to pass the impossible tests it has set itself. That would have worked well recently. 
Let me add into this that SNP mps at westminster stood up and walked out on an MP that was fighting for Scotland in highlighting the injustice in the energy crisis.  
The SNP mps childishly stood up and walked out again, not for the first time, and ignored a Scottish Independence supporting party at Westminster.  On something that will have an effect on everyone of us, energy.  SNP are basically siding with the union. 
This is why I have decided to vote no.  I may change my mind later, but currently it is no.  

1, if the Alba mp's were voted into Westminster, then maybe they'd be worth staying and listening to.
2, You want Scottish independence, but are voting no. Yea right.
What is it about not buying a house because you don't like the wallpaper?

I have to respect the long game here - but it would have been more convincing had he masqueraded as an SNP devotee before magically realising that being a minor region of the UK is just the ticket.

Affecting devotion to a party few have even heard of and no one cares about before seeing the light of UKOK doesn’t do much more than extend the pointing and laughing.

14 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Was all for voting Yes until I read that SNP confirmed last Monday to stick to Sterlingisation AFTER Independence day. 

The tests could go on for years and in the meantime Scotland will get fucked over.  

We need our own currency on day 1 of Independence. The SNP plan is no.

I will not vote to make Scotland in a worse situation than it is in. 

1, if the Alba mp's were voted into Westminster, then maybe they'd be worth staying and listening to.
2, You want Scottish independence, but are voting no. Yea right.
What is it about not buying a house because you don't like the wallpaper?