When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

If you don’t want to address my salient points, then I’m happy enough to be ‘done’.

If you ever make a salient point, I'll be sure to address it.

Opinions, unsupported assertions & misused statistics aren't really salient, however.

5 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Worth posting this here again 

The next IndyRef campaign should just be showing everyone the 2014 Better Together campaign.

Vote No for cheaper energy bills, wage rises, lower inflation, to remain in the EU and we'll give ye more powers as well. Honest.

3 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The next IndyRef campaign should just be showing everyone the 2014 Better Together campaign.

Vote No for cheaper energy bills, wage rises, lower inflation, to remain in the EU and we'll give ye more powers as well. Honest.

Can we have a rerun of the vow please?

6 hours ago, BigDoddyKane said:

all these labour c***s that actively held back independence for decades then switched over, they got some brass neck on them. We would already be independent if it wasnt for them

The ones who have switched to yes? Calling them c**ts probably isn't the best way to get/keep them on side. If Scotland is to be independent then previous no voters need to be convinced, not insulted.

On 31/08/2022 at 18:42, Stellaboz said:

If being called a c**t by anyone pushes you either side of this debate, you seriously need to think about your choices in life.

He's not the first on here to say something along those line.  An utterly bizarre take on independence.  'Aww careful what you say to the 'Don't Know's because if you piss them off they'll vote no'.   Fuck off with that shite.

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

He's not the first on here to say something along those line.  An utterly bizarre take on independence.  'Aww careful what you say to the 'Don't Know's because if you piss them off they'll vote no'.   f**k off with that shite.

The dont knows have already made their mind up.  Their are no more soft yes or soft nos.  Doesnt matter how much shite hits them in the face, if they haven't decided by now I dont think they will. Remember though that most Indigenous Scots voted Yes in 2014.  EU nationals voted no on the promise of remain.  Which I expect you know.  

8 years since our chance. Waiting for our promise, our vow. Still waiting. For the vow. 

Lies, it is always lies and we are going to be told lies again, wait until the new PM gets into power and it will be even  more shite towards Scotland. 

Just accept it we are a colony. 

1 hour ago, Kenneth840 said:

The dont knows have already made their mind up.

^^^^

Too much bucks fizz type post.

You're entitled to assert this all you like but it doesn't make it any more than your opinion.

Moreover, whilst the polls show swings around the 50/50 mark, it kinda indicates that there is scope for persuasion.

On 31/08/2022 at 18:42, Stellaboz said:

If being called a c**t by anyone pushes you either side of this debate, you seriously need to think about your choices in life.

Politics is naturally divisive, issues can still easily be debated in a civilised manner. Calling people c**ts just sours the debate regardless of what 'side' you're on.

13 hours ago, TheScarf said:

He's not the first on here to say something along those line.  An utterly bizarre take on independence.  'Aww careful what you say to the 'Don't Know's because if you piss them off they'll vote no'.   f**k off with that shite.

Just carry on calling people c**ts then for putting a cross in the wrong box according to you.

Good luck to you 👍

What intrigues me is the labour and Lib Dem politicians who seem very dead set on preserving the union. Ultimately, for Labour say, its all about the betterment of everyone and (historically) fairness for the working class. You'd be hard pushed as a Scottish Labour voter to look at the current UK government or the likely future Labour one and recognise that as likely to do much for the betterment of Scotland, or, if you do, is it that clear it would be, so as to make you so pro union and to be 100% against independence?

What Irks me in the debate is the argument that in some way the SNP's record in government in Scotland is in some way an argument against independence. It seems incredible to me that Labourvatives think folk cannot distinguish between the two and that is a poor campaigning line.

Either, the people of Scotland think the SNP do a good job and so reelect them time and time again OR the Scottish people continually reelect a pro independence party, therefore making intentions clear. The attack that the Scottish electorate are unhappy with the SNP AND do not want at least a referendum on independence is very easily provable as flawed.

8 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Just carry on calling people c**ts then for putting a cross in the wrong box according to you.

Good luck to you 👍

I think basing it on the physical act rather than the reasoning is quite an odd way to go 🤣

"Indicate YES or NO in the box opposite - do you believe that the Nazi final solution approach to the Jewish question had merit?"

2 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

I think basing it on the physical act rather than the reasoning is quite an odd way to go 🤣

"Indicate YES or NO in the box opposite - do you believe that the Nazi final solution approach to the Jewish question had merit?"

Godwins law reached impressively quickly.

Wether it's the reasoning or the physical act the point remains the same. Insulting folk because you disagree with their political views is stupidity and lowers any debate.