When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

OK. The fact that so many of your fellow (English) Brits would tell Scotland to bolt 

They really wouldn't.  But I appreciate your honesty.  So many Nats think it's about Tories or Brexit but you expressed the real truth:  That it's all about the English.

23 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

By contrast, you *are* the stupidest man in the world. Have fun with each other. 

Thanks for the insult.  That is all you can do, insult. 

Hopefully governments around the world will realise the stupid fucked up mess that that they have created with this bullshit idea that a man can be a women.  

However, I fear not, because the majority are being forced to adhere to the doctrine of a minority.

Speak to a Doctor for fucks sake, and stop trying to get extra rights (Equality act) on top of what you already have.  Stop being a fucking c**t. 

MONEY. 

Pharmaceutical companies. 

Edited by Kenneth840

54 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Kenneth, you sound EXACTLY like all of my real life mates, not that that’s a bad thing.

When you say support for ‘independence’ is 50/50, what are you going by?

And do you remember the opinion polls on the lead up to 18th September 2014? I’m sure they were all l very much favourable to ‘YES’ compared to the actual result.

Why wouldn’t that happen again?

48 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I do, yes. 

They were not. 

39 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Here’s the polls. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_2014_Scottish_independence_referendum

Your comprehensive answer is either ‘my memory isn’t very good’ or ‘I’m deliberately spreading misinformation’ so please don’t bother. 

image.thumb.png.06d34e1588176a904c1b23d19aa960ea.png

30 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

I’ll be honest, I actually displayed your post despite you being on ignore.

Then I realised why I did it in the first place.

Seriously, other than Salt N Vinegar, the supposed ‘Bear’, you are perhaps, the most boring person ever.

I genuinely think I’d get better chat out of my mother in law.

The floor is yours, to improve.

You see this is why most sensible posters have you ignore, you spout some nonsense, other posters put you right, and you throw a hissy fit or ignore it. This is why engaging with you is pointless.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You see this is why most sensible posters have you ignore, you spout some nonsense, other posters put you right, and you throw a hissy fit or ignore it. This is why engaging with you is pointless.

Welcome to Trolling 101. This has been the waste of skin’s MO for years, whether he’s using the Durries account or one of the twenty identikit ones. It’s a special kind of fucked-upness.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They really wouldn't.  But I appreciate your honesty.  So many Nats think it's about Tories or Brexit but you expressed the real truth:  That it's all about the English.

Good, the penny is finally dropping with you. As long as there are great swathes of people in England who are ready to tell Scotland to bolt then Britain is dead. You cant stop them. So in that respect it is all about the English.

Just now, Big Rider said:

Good, the penny is finally dropping with you. As long as there are great swathes of people in England who are ready to tell Scotland to bolt then Britain is dead. You cant stop them. So in that respect it is all about the English.

There aren't.

1 minute ago, Big Rider said:

There are. Even the esteemed Lord Frost was appealing to them in his recent mewl against Scotland giving him a riddy by leaving the UK.

It wasn't against Scotland.  It was against the thicket of neds, boors and Shinners who are blighting Scotland.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good to see you agree with my categorisation.  This is a first.

That's not an answer to my question. 

Is there another category for ordinary Scottish people who support independence and just so happen to be Rangers fans? Will this drip with disain too?

21 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

That's not an answer to my question. 

Is there another category for ordinary Scottish people who support independence and just so happen to be Rangers fans? Will this drip with disain too?

Of course it drips with disdain as does the entire partitionis movement!

Supporting Rangers doesn't make you immune to being an empty-headed fuckwit.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Explain what I’ve said that is nonsense, Welshy.

While you’re at it, please point out my hissy fits.