When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

783 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's not at all.  I've known us to have Labour, Conservative and coalition governments.  I've know us to be new joiners to the EEC, be at the heart of Europe and to be out of the EU.

In all those years the Natwits have wanted independence.  'Brexit' or 'Toooorrrriiiieees' are just two recent grievances to hang the Natwit hat on.

And when has the proportion for or against ever approached anything like 50/50 before this current run of Tory fuckwits? England can no longer be trusted to choose sane rulers, we're off. Have fun down there!

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

You seem to think that partitioning Britain has some geopolitical resonance.  It doesn't.

It's all about a shower of daft xenophobes - neds, boors and Shinners - wanting a chap from Eyemouth having to cross an international border to go 10 miles for his messages in Berwick.

It is nasty and pernicious.

e614b6af66d2b0ad1b3c11f10ba1c088.gif

Just now, welshbairn said:

And when has the proportion for or against ever approached anything like 50/50 before this current run of Tory fuckwits? England can no longer be trusted to choose sane rulers, we're off. Have fun down there!

That's it.  It's all about ENGLAND as it was since forever.  It behooves you to try and be honest.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's it.  It's all about ENGLAND as it was since forever.  It behooves you to try and be honest.

Well, we're not looking to escape Northern Irish or Welsh hegemony if that's what you mean. 

16 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

The only people to 'blame' (sic) for us leaving the EU are the voters, including 38% of Scots who voted.

Don't like Brexit?  Nor do I.
Don't like Boris?  Nor do I.
Suggested solution?  Border guards at Gretna?  You have to be off your fucking head.

Yet this is the solution the empty-headed Natterati would want us to swallow.

It's all a mask for the vile politics of identity and division.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Suggested solution?  Border guards at Gretna?  You have to be off your fucking head.

We can just move the border guards from Stranraer to Gretna, it's not even that far.

You talk as if a border within the British isles is something new.

Of course you can already complete all the EU checks and paper work in Scotland before you make it to the EU border in Dover so perhaps Gretna wouldn't even be needed, but I'm sure your not just going on about one small part of independence whilst ignoring the current reality in which we all live.

31 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

The only people to 'blame' (sic) for us leaving the EU are the voters, including 38% of Scots who voted leave.

This is idiotic. Brexit is a direct result of the decades long conflict within the Conservative party between the crazy English/British nationalist wing and the old pro Europe one nation branch.

One nation Cameron held a referendum to call out the crazies. The crazies appealed to the base instincts of the double digit IQ masses and the crazies won.

[email protected] all to do with Scotland...everything to do with an idealogical struggle within a foreign political party........but we are stuck with a decision.....not made by us.....that will do decades of harm to us.

These days. You get arrested, and thrown in jail, just for saying THE ENGLISH. These days, arrested and thrown in jail, just for saying the English. Arrested. Thrown in jail. Just for saying the English. These days. If you say the English, you get arrested and thrown in jail. Just for saying the English, these days, you get arrested. And thrown in jail. If you say the English. Arrested and thrown in jail. These days.

These days. You get arrested, and thrown in jail, just for saying THE ENGLISH. These days, arrested and thrown in jail, just for saying the English. Arrested. Thrown in jail. Just for saying the English. These days. If you say the English, you get arrested and thrown in jail. Just for saying the English, these days, you get arrested. And thrown in jail. If you say the English. Arrested and thrown in jail. These days.
When did this come in?!

32 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

When did this come in?!

When THAT WOMAN became Dictator of Scotland.

Or possibly Fat Salmond and his old wife. I forget.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Except we all know that's a piece of nonsense.

It's a bone tossed to the Natter dafties.

You seem to think that partitioning Britain has some geopolitical resonance.  It doesn't.

It's all about a shower of daft xenophobes - neds, boors and Shinners - wanting a chap from Eyemouth having to cross an international border to go 10 miles for his messages in Berwick.

It is nasty and pernicious.

Pastis the sick bucket.  Another empty-headed Nat made a drunk joke.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

None of that gets away from the fact that drawing the tartan curtain across Britain is nasty, brutal and divisive.  But that the Nats for you.

Daft Patrick Harvie  Stuart Hosie talking gibberish.  Again.

I really do hope that they go ahead with an unauthorised opinion poll.

Why do you want to do it in the first place, though.  And we know it's nothing to do with Toooorrriiiiesss or Brexit as Natterism has been Scotland's running sore for decades.

It's got worse over the past 20ish years as Scotland has given in to boor, neds and Shinners.  Sadly.

You are right.  Daft post.  

Edit:  I edited it but left my mistake in rather than try and pretend it didn't happen.

It's not at all.  I've known us to have Labour, Conservative and coalition governments.  I've know us to be new joiners to the EEC, be at the heart of Europe and to be out of the EU.

In all those years the Natwits have wanted independence.  'Brexit' or 'Toooorrrriiiieees' are just two recent grievances to hang the Natwit hat on.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The drone that is Stuart Hosie boring us to death with the usual Natwit rubbish.

No i don't.

Absolutely magnificent. 

Let us all take a moment to appreciate this utter meltdown.

All this on the first night after the announcement as well.

"Nasty and pernicious" 😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Absolutely magnificent. 

"Nasty and pernicious" 😂😂😂

Or to save time .  .  . 'hic'

Absolutely magnificent. 
"Nasty and pernicious" 
For a man that wouldn't get a vote in the next indyref he doesn't half waste a lot of time and energy howling at the moon about it.

It's not at all.  I've known us to have Labour, Conservative and coalition governments. 

Fucking lol.

"Stay in the union, we'll give you a Labour government once every 20 odd years"

I’ll await the subsequent papers they’ve promised on currency etc before taking this push seriously. I have a feeling this was all a bit performative yesterday but fingers crossed it wasn’t.

Notably they are still refusing to commit to a date for a formal section 30 request so I’m not quite sure what the plan is here.

I am praying they can give a serious answer on currency and the like because I don’t think they did that in 2014 and if they can’t this time round it won’t be successful. 

35 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ll await the subsequent papers they’ve promised on currency etc before taking this push seriously. I have a feeling this was all a bit performative yesterday but fingers crossed it wasn’t.

Notably they are still refusing to commit to a date for a formal section 30 request so I’m not quite sure what the plan is here.

I am praying they can give a serious answer on currency and the like because I don’t think they did that in 2014 and if they can’t this time round it won’t be successful. 

Pretty much this. Whilst Yoon seethe makes for tremendous viewing, unless they've got legit answers for the currency question, it's hardly worth getting excited about. 

As much as it is funny watching the meltdown from the Unionists, given that most of them have no legitimate arguments and are just a seething mess, without a good argument for currency and what will be the script with pensions from the pro-Indy in government, it'll be another No vote.