When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 16/02/2022 at 17:18, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 16/02/2022 at 00:45, The_Kincardine said:
Not that long plus I travel a lot as my three are at Unis in Bath, M'cester and Sheffield.
If I visit G Central  I feel the need of a HazMat suit.   In Sheffield, Bath and M'cester not at all.  I'm a normal daytripper.  This has only happened in the past 20 years - mostly under Natter Scotland.
You said, "quality of life in general in Scotland (are) is far superior to down South." and in part you're right.  Scotland is brilliant.  But the brilliant bits are untouched by the odious Nats.
Nationalist Scotland is concentrated into the odious Yes Favelas of Dundee, East Glasgow and N Lanarkshire.  All of which are areas that normal folk want to leave.  The nice parts of Scotland are mostly the No-voting sensible parts.

Clearly hasn't been in Dundee in a long time.

Aye, I moved to Dundee late last year and it's a fine city, is Clarks as good a bakery as Stephens? No. 

It is however better than Greg's which is what most Englanders consider to be a good bakery, what a nonsense. 

13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Russian situation has thrown independence back by years

At the rate they're fucking up the invasion of Ukraine, it'll probably be a while until they're at our borders.

On 27/02/2022 at 11:21, John Lambies Doos said:

Russian situation has thrown independence back by years

The "nukes out" argument has certainly been weakened. Kirsten Oswald was particularly exposed on Question Time last night when the topic was discussed. 

On 23/02/2022 at 14:54, Grant228 said:

Aye, I moved to Dundee late last year and it's a fine city, is Clarks as good a bakery as Stephens? No. 

It is however better than Greg's which is what most Englanders consider to be a good bakery, what a nonsense. 

Our bakeries are better than your bakery so there.

20 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Is that oil back to 'running out' now rather than 'a burden' as it hits 110$ a barrel?

Ukraine being fast tracked into the EU blows away another British nationalist argument...lovely stuff. 

Poor comparison given the circumstances of the application.  

2 hours ago, FFCinthearea said:

Poor comparison given the circumstances of the application.  

Not really, are the EU going to say "sorry Scotland you're not being invaded therefore you're not getting in." 

This invasion should bring Europe closer and leave the UK looking more and more isolated. It doesn't have to be that way. 

23 hours ago, Detournement said:

Kate Forbes has launched a new 10 year economic plan which doesn't include independence.

Quebecisation is just about fully complete. 

Independence hasn't been achieved yet. What were you expecting? 

A referendum bill is expected to come through parliament sometime in April and should we vote Yes, an economic plan will be revisited as with many other things.

2 hours ago, monthefife said:

Independence hasn't been achieved yet. What were you expecting? 

A referendum bill is expected to come through parliament sometime in April and should we vote Yes, an economic plan will be revisited as with many other things.

This April?

4 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

This invasion should bring Europe closer and leave the UK looking more and more isolated. It doesn't have to be that way. 

Eh?  The Ukraine situation is making Britain look isolated?  The Britain that:
-Led the supply of weapons to Ukraine from January.
-Had British forces training the Ukraine army until shortly before the invasion began
-Has increased the deployment of troops to Estonia and Poland and is working with Latvian Defence Minister Artis Pabriks to come up with a support plan.
-Has its RAF base in Cyprus work 7x24 to provide air cover over fellow NATO countries, Poland and Romania
-Has its GCHQ providing intelligence to Ukraine to try and stymie cyber attacks
-Has the NATO Maritime Command HQ in Northwood monitoring and coordinating NATO's entire naval response
-Is providing the lead in defence intelligence throughout Europe

That's the Britain that's looking isolated?

Meanwhile - as it is an Independence thread - half of Scotland's coalition administration wants to leave NATO and the other half wants rid of Britain's nuclear protection.