When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

You think the Scottish Government planned the pandemic in order to put back the census by a year? Fucking hell.

I suspect he means that they used the pandemic as an excuse not to hold the census.

Not that Sturgeon planned the pandemic 😆

On 06/12/2021 at 22:38, Theyellowbox said:

It's easy for everyone to minimise the immigrants when they are just a statistic in the number of people crossing each day and not the person and their story behind the crossings. Yes, I don't think on the face of it people want young economic migrant (mainly men) to good the country, but what is lost is that often you will find these guys are having to flee as they are at risk of being killed. Would we not all do the same?

If the UK actually put in place a fair and proper imigration policy that is based on who is needed and where, then it would be to the betterment of anyone. For example, Scotland needs hospitality workers, so document the immigrants properly and entice them here.

Where there is clear humanitarian needs, act first and argue the merrits after. If you want to put off folk coming here, don't let or allow crises in their own countries where we can.

Once we as a country can have a proper frank discussion about imigration without prejudice of where the people are coming from, their intentions when here and what they contribute culturally and economically, we will be able to have an imigration policy fit for what is needed.

I'd say that imigration will be a key argument in the independence referendum as what may be bad for parts of England, may be good for Scotland.

If I'm an employer I'd take all the immigrants I could get. People that are walking through deserts , thousands of miles through country after country, crossing seas in inflatable rafts just to get a job. Super human endurance. Working class superstars. 

23 minutes ago, BFTD said:

"Aggressive"  :lol:

You appear to be trying to portray yourself as the embodiment of the irrational Nationalist who wants everything now and sees conspiracies everywhere stopping them from getting it. It's entirely possible that's genuinely how you feel, but it's also exactly how a Unionist troll looking to turn ordinary punters off independence would post.

Did you ever answer the question about being a Freeman, Kenneth?

Edit: I'm sure I've asked this before too, but if it isn't UDI you're after with your constant "Sturgeon must do something NOW" statements, what exactly is it that you DO want?

After your edit:  A free Scotland

How come you're so slippery about your opinion on the issue of UDI, despite so many posts wanting to know why Sturgeon won't just do it, Kenneth?

And refusing to answer whether or not you're a Freeman, of course.

So you want UDI, right?

It really is a yes or no situation here. Bit weird to be so upset about it not being done otherwise.

Edit: also, are you a Freeman on the Land?

Edited by BFTD

2 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Why do you think that scotland is any different to any other countrie in the world, that ut cant declare independence. Why is nicola holding us back, she could call it any day, why are you so ingrained with a colonial attitude that you believe england is your master? 

I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that Nicola's determined the UK govt should be giving us more support through this pandemic. Maybe not the best time to be telling them to go and get stuffed, much as I would like to see that.

7 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Johnboy, just tell them to get stuffed. 

f**k them. 

Other countries do it.  Why cant we. 

We need to get more money out of them first. Just look how they've tried to treat the EU and French fisherman. We'll really need some skilled negotiators on our side when the time comes.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

We are all freemen, BFTD, it's just some folk don't know it yet.

I only want Kenneth to give me the number of the local chapter!

He's the worst recruiter ever.

3 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

Why do you think that scotland is any different to any other countrie in the world, that ut cant declare independence. Why is nicola holding us back, she could call it any day, why are you so ingrained with a colonial attitude that you believe england is your master? 

There's a little matter of democratic will and 55% choosing the union for a start.

Cannot show workings because Scotland decided it could not hold a census, while NI England and Wales could.  I read an article online, Doun  Haden. 
@BFTD You seem very aggressive towards me, and you have in the past accused me of wanting to declare UDI for Scotland.  
So which is it?  Do I want UDI for Scotland or am I a unionist?  I cant be both both!
Seek help [mention=38705]BFTD[/mention]

You're a trolling arsehole

On 11/12/2021 at 18:19, Kenneth840 said:

To answer both these questions, Scots born will be in the minority.  It has been declining for years and immigration to Scotland has been increasing for 300 years. 

One of the beauties of being the same nation since 1707 is that migration works both ways.  Indeed, a much larger % of Scots move south than vice versa.

One shame of Natterism  is that they want to put an international  border from the Solway to the Tweed to keep out the Basturd English.

How much of a cretin do you have to be to support this policy?

One of the beauties of being the same economic union since 1973 was that migration worked both ways.

One shame of Yoonionism is that they have put an international  border around the UK to keep out the dUrTy FuRrInnErS

How much of a cretin do you have to be to support the continuation of this policy?

Edited by lichtgilphead

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Let's be having her. She can maybe explain how she'll fund the billions needed to cover another furlough scheme in 22% deficit iScotland while she's at it? Issue some zero interest Bravehert bonds to the diaspora? Let them eat cake, eh.

Do you want the fiduciary explanation blown up and printed on the side of a bus? That’s what it takes to get you to believe in funding figures, isn’t it?