When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
31 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:
To answer both these questions, Scots born will be in the minority.  It has been declining for years and immigration to Scotland has been increasing for 300 years. 

Scots born in the minority? That's worse that the Jack Ross to Falkirk chat. As if we're going to get five million immigrants without any native births.

There is a large pro union contingent moving to Scotland every year.  By 2050 it is estimated we will be a minority.  

25 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Now why exactly are politicians calling for boris head?  Why are indepence politicians calling for his head? Boris is the best thing to happen for Scottish independence so why are Scottish independence leaders calling for his head? 

His replacement might lose support for independence.  

Ian Blackford calling for his resignation. 

Nicola Sturgeon claiming to be wanting out of the union. 

Recent ipso/mori poll showing 55% for independence. 

So why get rid of boris.  Keep him. 

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:
9 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:
There is a large pro union contingent moving to Scotland every year.  By 2050 it is estimated we will be a minority.  

This isn't Xinjiang, you're going to have to show your working before I believe a word of your nonsense.

Too busy having a word wi’ himself by the looks of it.

20 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Scots born in the minority? That's worse that the Jack Ross to Falkirk chat. As if we're going to get five million immigrants without any native births.

There are genuinely Unionists kicking about who've decided THAT WOMAN is trying to flood the country with IMMERGANTS so they'll all vote for her in perpetuity. Entertaining to see the other side of that coin although, let's be honest, Kenneth comes across like a poor Unionist troll himself.

Conspiracy Theories thread for this pish regardless.

6 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
14 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

This isn't Xinjiang, you're going to have to show your working before I believe a word of your nonsense.

5 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Please do show your workings.

4 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

By whom?

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

There are genuinely Unionists kicking about who've decided THAT WOMAN is trying to flood the country with IMMERGANTS so they'll all vote for her in perpetuity. Entertaining to see the other side of that coin although, let's be honest, Kenneth comes across like a poor Unionist troll himself.

Conspiracy Theories thread for this pish regardless.

Cannot show workings because Scotland decided it could not hold a census, while NI England and Wales could.  I read an article online, Doun  Haden. 

@BFTD You seem very aggressive towards me, and you have in the past accused me of wanting to declare UDI for Scotland.  

So which is it?  Do I want UDI for Scotland or am I a unionist?  I cant be both both!

Seek help @BFTD

"Aggressive"  :lol:

You appear to be trying to portray yourself as the embodiment of the irrational Nationalist who wants everything now and sees conspiracies everywhere stopping them from getting it. It's entirely possible that's genuinely how you feel, but it's also exactly how a Unionist troll looking to turn ordinary punters off independence would post.

Did you ever answer the question about being a Freeman, Kenneth?

Edit: I'm sure I've asked this before too, but if it isn't UDI you're after with your constant "Sturgeon must do something NOW" statements, what exactly is it that you DO want?

Edited by BFTD

7 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

I think the problem is that people dont want to speak anymore in case they cause offence.  And in doing so the ones that think they are promoting freedom of speech are in fact inhibiting it, because they are denying freedom of speech,. 

You might want to read this "online article"

https://hyperallergic.com/514034/the-origins-of-white-supremacists-fear-of-replacement/

Just now, Baxter Parp said:

It's also an utterly bizarre statement for someone to make, apropos of nothing, after freely speaking on a forum for a fair period of time without being censored.

15 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

I think the problem is that people dont want to speak anymore in case they cause offence.  And in doing so the ones that think they are promoting freedom of speech are in fact inhibiting it, because they are denying freedom of speech,. 

It's a good point you make about free of speech, or a lack of it.

Ever notice how no one says 'It's a free country!' anymore?

Used to be a common phrase.

4 minutes ago, BFTD said:

"Aggressive"  :lol:

You appear to be trying to portray yourself as the embodiment of the irrational Nationalist who wants everything now and sees conspiracies everywhere stopping them from getting it. It's entirely possible that's genuinely how you feel, but it's also exactly how a Unionist troll looking to turn ordinary punters off independence would post.

Did you ever answer the question about being a Freeman, Kenneth?

So are you accepting that I am not a unionist now.  Dont you wonder to yourself why Nicola has not declared Independence these past few days, especially while having a pro independence majority at london and holyrood? Every other country in the world has done it that way, why cant we. Why Why Why

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

Convenient.

I thought so too, ask the Scottish Government.