When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Half a GP? Fucking hell.

You just can't stand anything positive about Scotland.

It’s a very pertinent question.

If you train a GP at huge cost and they chose to work for half a week then they do half the work of a full time GP.

You therefore need to train up a lot more.

I also made the statement that the situation is probably the same throughout the UK but as we live and receive services in Scotland what happens elsewhere is irrelevant.

I don’t see what the problem is?

2 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’s a very pertinent question.

If you train a GP at huge cost and they chose to work for half a week then they do half the work of a full time GP.

You therefore need to train up a lot more.

I also made the statement that the situation is probably the same throughout the UK but as we live and receive services in Scotland what happens elsewhere is irrelevant.

I don’t see what the problem is?

I'm assuming there's a big problem in Scotland with all those half GPs?

I didn't see that in the article though.

19 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I'm assuming there's a big problem in Scotland with all those half GPs?

I didn't see that in the article though.

Have these GPs with just a bottom half been properly trained on how to write a line by holding a pen between their arse?

I think we should be told!

3 hours ago, speckled tangerine said:

Have these GPs with just a bottom half been properly trained on how to write a line by holding a pen between their arse?

I think we should be told!

Have you ever seen a GP’s writing?  I assume they all write like that.

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I think it's that you're a lying, bigoted cretin.

HTH.

😂 I suspect you’d maybe do the Indy cause a whole lot more benefit by positively engaging with sceptics rather than throwing cheap insults about - just my opinion, mind.

But I’m equally sure you’ll know your own way…

[emoji23] I suspect you’d maybe do the Indy cause a whole lot more benefit by positively engaging with sceptics rather than throwing cheap insults about - just my opinion, mind.
But I’m equally sure you’ll know your own way…
"Sceptics" [emoji23]

What on earth would be the benefit in positively engaging with a racist, misogynistic troll?

4 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

"Sceptics" emoji23.png

What on earth would be the benefit in positively engaging with a racist, misogynistic troll?

BritNats happen to be sceptical about the rights and abilities of women, men in dresses, Frogs, Krauts, and the coloured folk. It’s just not British values to do other than tolerate (where possible) these groups’ existences.

Personally, I blame Day of the Lords for the 2014 referendum result. I shudder to think how many swithering voters must have voted No because a stranger on the internet threw an insult in their general direction.

To combat this, I intend to tell every unionist I encounter that they're strapping, handsome stallions, and that their mothers are very proud of them.

Personally, I blame Day of the Lords for the 2014 referendum result. I shudder to think how many swithering voters must have voted No because a stranger on the internet threw an insult in their general direction.
To combat this, I intend to tell every unionist I encounter that they're strapping, handsome stallions, and that their mothers are very proud of them.
Sorry [emoji23]

If only I didn't repeatedly rip the pish out of a few Sevco weirdos we'd be independent by now. Baws.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Why would we want another referendum right now?  The Snp cant tell its arse from its elbow, one half are calling westminster out for asking for photo id when voting, and the other half at Holyrood are needing it for a vaccine app. 

Apparently there is a shortage of clowns in these islands.  I suggest they head to our parliaments where they will find plenty. 

The UK Government should be planning for close links with an independent Scotland

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/the-uk-government-should-be-planning-for-close-links-with-an-independent-scotland/

It is highly likely that there will be another referendum on Scottish independence, sooner or later. Unionists argue that independence would be a financial disaster for Scotland but if there were a ‘yes’ vote, it would be wrong and self-harming for the UK to punish Scotland for that decision, writes Derrick Wyatt. Geography and common values would dictate that any government of the new UK that emerged from Scottish secession would seek the closest possible economic and political links with an independent Scotland.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

The UK Government should be planning for close links with an independent Scotland

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/the-uk-government-should-be-planning-for-close-links-with-an-independent-scotland/

It is highly likely that there will be another referendum on Scottish independence, sooner or later. Unionists argue that independence would be a financial disaster for Scotland but if there were a ‘yes’ vote, it would be wrong and self-harming for the UK to punish Scotland for that decision, writes Derrick Wyatt. Geography and common values would dictate that any government of the new UK that emerged from Scottish secession would seek the closest possible economic and political links with an independent Scotland.

Lot of interesting reading there, but will a UK Govt with Johnson at the helm plan accordingly?